Games not working Xbox working but not allowing me to do anything

Discus and support Games not working Xbox working but not allowing me to do anything in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Tired of the games not working on console it’s an absolute joke but sums up Xbox you pay all this money for them to treat you like a piece of poo I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RangoMuffing, Jan 18, 2023.

  1. RangoMuffing
    RangoMuffing Guest

    Games not working Xbox working but not allowing me to do anything


    Tired of the games not working on console it’s an absolute joke but sums up Xbox you pay all this money for them to treat you like a piece of poo I want a refund on all my games and Xbox

    :)
     
    RangoMuffing, Jan 18, 2023
    #1
  2. Hope Skittles Win User

    cannot authorise payment??

    Hey I need help its not allowing me to add me card and I keep on putting the righti nfo but its not working now but it was about 3 weeks ago but now its not allowing me to do anything help please. Error code is 8c320008 and the solutions but they dont work
  3. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

    five games id like backward compatible

    Xbox does not have anything to do with the licensing for the games. The game developers control the license for the game. If the game developer wants to let that 360 game playable on the Xbox One, the developer is the one that will allow it.

    The 360 emulator is already built into the Xbox One to allow 360 games to work on the Xbox One.
  4. BradLanda Win User

    double jumping in game on Xbox One S

    I had reset my console ,it seems certain things are working better but the double jump and isn't working still.

    Ori the blind forest. I can't do anything unless it allows me to jump up and over to the ledge. It's on "easy" would you think they will allow to control character to be control , easier. Giving the player a handicap? What's going on with these game companies? Do they care about those who what to play but are struggling? I guess not . We all want to play games but lack the skill.

    But no that didn't work!

    Brad
  5. JamesBurtonUW Win User

    XBOX ONE achievements not unlocking

    It hasn't worked do you have any other suggestions? what i found weird though is that xbox 360 games achievements unlock fine when played on the xbox one, yet xbox one games don't allow me to unlock the achievements once i have fulfilled the requirements
    to be awarded that achievement, it's really frustrating, is there anything else you recommend because i've tried all of the solutions posted on xbox.com and nothing works?
  6. Echo4Ent Win User

    1440p

    You have to select "Allow 4K" and "Allow HDR" in order to use HDR, but you do not need to set your resolution to 4K.

    Then you can set your screen resolution to 1440p, and all the work is done in the Xbox, without needing the monitor to downsample anything.

    Happy Gaming!
Thema:

Games not working Xbox working but not allowing me to do anything

Loading...
  1. Games not working Xbox working but not allowing me to do anything - Similar Threads - Games working working

  2. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  3. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  4. Enable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Enable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.: Gamertag: Fire Console: XBOX Series X Insider: Alpha-Skip-Ahead Headset used: SteelSeries Arctic Nova Pro Wireless. When enabled voice chat in party chat with multiple users cuts outs. Occurs...
  5. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  6. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  7. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  8. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  9. One square enix game works. So far at least.

    in XboX Insiders
    One square enix game works. So far at least.: The gex trilogy from lrg and square enix converts submitted by /u/jpraelster39 [link] [comments]
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...