Games not working with correct graphics adapter
Discus and support Games not working with correct graphics adapter in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have an ASUS TUF FX505DY-WH51 laptop/notebook pc. I can't add the game to ASUS ARMOURY because the game does not have a useable .exe file that can be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sticky Orifices, May 21, 2020.
Thema:
Games not working with correct graphics adapter
Loading...
-
Games not working with correct graphics adapter - Similar Threads - Games working correct
-
Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?
in XboX InsidersDoes Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before.... -
Enable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.
in XboX InsidersEnable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.: Gamertag: Fire Console: XBOX Series X Insider: Alpha-Skip-Ahead Headset used: SteelSeries Arctic Nova Pro Wireless. When enabled voice chat in party chat with multiple users cuts outs. Occurs... -
Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments] -
Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...
in XboX InsidersDisk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by... -
Xbox app>Settings>Game Install Options, not working correctly
in XBoX AccessibilityXbox app>Settings>Game Install Options, not working correctly: When i go into Game install Options in the settings of the Xbox App, I try to change the Drive where the app installs games by default to my 2nd drive. For some reason this keeps going back to... -
Controller configuration not working correctly with certain PC games
in XBoX on ConsolesController configuration not working correctly with certain PC games: Hello I'm currently running into an issue where on my PC with my Xbox controller. I first want to state that I am using the latest version of Windows 11 if that helps with any support and also... -
Xbox 1 controller stopped working correctly on one game
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox 1 controller stopped working correctly on one game: The Xbox 1 wireless controller I normally use for games stopped working with the PC game Final Fantasy XIV specifically. It works perfectly fine with every other game. I've already contacted the... -
Gaming Services Wont install correctly, all current solutions do not work.
in XBoX Games and AppsGaming Services Wont install correctly, all current solutions do not work.: as title states, ive tried doing the stuff in powershell, deleting the stuff in reg edit, etc etc, always fails to install bbb1f1eb-5384-4da4-a60f-17a00fbd4b35 -
Xbox controller not working correctly on xbox games
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox controller not working correctly on xbox games: My controller is acting very different, I downloaded power wash simulator and grounded from the Xbox app and it is getting mixed up with the keyboard and mouse I think. Every time I try running, a...