Games not working and other things

Discus and support Games not working and other things in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Some of my game are not working like roblox when I try to sign in it freezes, or froza horizon 5 I get stuck on a black screen, I have tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dash.er, Mar 23, 2022.

  1. Dash.er
    Dash.er Guest

    Games not working and other things


    Some of my game are not working like roblox when I try to sign in it freezes, or froza horizon 5 I get stuck on a black screen, I have tried to Uninstall a game and it does not work, I have tried to restart my Xbox and it doesn't work, but some games do work, and some don't, I don't know what to do, but I think it has something to with space because I don't have alot.

    :)
     
    Dash.er, Mar 23, 2022
    #1
  2. ImAice Win User

    Games not working and other things

    I see. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in. Press and hold the SYNC button and the EJECT button, and then press the Xbox button on the console. Continue holding the SYNC and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the SYNC and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

    When the console powers up, you will see the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. Please select reset then keep games and apps. No worries, no games will be removed, just sign back in using the right account.
  3. ImAice Win User

    Games not working and other things

    Hi ! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    I'm sorry to hear that. Here are the steps that you can try for your concern.

    Solution 1. Do you have an external hard drive plugged in to the console right now?

    If yes, can you unplug it and Please Turn off console > (press and hold power button for 10 seconds) unplug everything from the console > wait for 2 minutes and plug everything back > Turn On the console.

    Once done, please check if the issue still persist while the external hard drive is unplugged.

    Solution 2.Try removing your account and add it back again.

    To remove your account:

    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

    Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

    To add it again:

    Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

    Select Sign in.

    Select Add & manage.

    Select Add new.

    Enter your Microsoft account email address and password.

    Solution 3. Try to do a soft factory reset without removing any games and apps.

    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    Select Settings > System > Console info > reset then keep my games and apps.

    NOTE: This will delete the profiles on your account, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

    I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  4. Dash.er Win User

    Games not working and other things

    I have removed my account and re-added it, it didn't work, and it won't let me reset my console, like I press the button and it doesn't work,
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    Purchasing a Game and other things

  6. ngocphi Win User

    Purchasing a Game and other things

    Is it the 100 version vault edition or the 30 dollar vault upgrade edition

    If 30 you need to buy the base games. That is meant for existing digiral cod mw3 users

    And no disks can't use it you must buy the digiral base game
Thema:

Games not working and other things

Loading...
  1. Games not working and other things - Similar Threads - Games working things

  2. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  3. Enable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Enable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.: Gamertag: Fire Console: XBOX Series X Insider: Alpha-Skip-Ahead Headset used: SteelSeries Arctic Nova Pro Wireless. When enabled voice chat in party chat with multiple users cuts outs. Occurs...
  4. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  5. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  6. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  7. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  8. One square enix game works. So far at least.

    in XboX Insiders
    One square enix game works. So far at least.: The gex trilogy from lrg and square enix converts submitted by /u/jpraelster39 [link] [comments]
  9. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  10. Disc to digital, will this also work for games that are not for sale anymore?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital, will this also work for games that are not for sale anymore?: Example: Forza Horizon 3, the crew, old maddens, etc… will I be able to get a digital license for these kinds of games? submitted by /u/Plenty_Wolverine_626 [link] [comments]