Games not start download and I can't cancel downloading

Discus and support Games not start download and I can't cancel downloading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I do everything and I not have network problems. This stay here 15 minutes. [img] [img] 808414d8-691f-4c57-a5c7-581e95983c93 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HabilZeynalov, May 8, 2023.

1. Games not start download and I can't cancel downloading

I do everything and I not have network problems. This stay here 15 minutes.

Games not start download and I can't cancel downloading [​IMG]

Games not start download and I can't cancel downloading [​IMG]

:)

HabilZeynalov, May 8, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

I am sorry to hear about what happened. Let's do our best to sort this out.

First, be sure to get the latest updates on your Windows and get all available updates from the Microsoft Store.
    Check for Windows updates - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-wi...
    Get updates from Microsoft Store - https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/g...

If everything is updated, please reinstall the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10/11 device:
    Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    Restart your device and try to install the game again.
  3. BALOOSimon Win User

Please answer this man because i am experiencing the same issue and need a solution
  4. HabilZeynalov Win User

I do everything but nothing change and , My installed games not start and not uninstall I cant do anything and in pc xbox and my installed games just take ~200 gb memory I can't delete these Xbox just not working its terrible
  5. Caffinetron Win User

March DLC?

Don't try downloading the whole thing from the game. Start the download and then come back to it from your Download History on the XBox dashboard. It always cancels the download as soon as you try to get back out of the in game marketplace window because
    it can't connect with the game server for some reason.
  6. wabuckeye Win User

Xbox (Beta) App Version 19.19.160004.00000

As you suggested, I tried to download the beta but have a problem. In the store, it shows I own the beta and it has started downloading. Problem is it never happens. It just shows "starting download" and even shows it in the queue. I can't cancel it
    or seem unable to effect it in anyway so can't get beta. Any ideas?
Thema:

1. Games not start download and I can't cancel downloading - Similar Threads - Games start download

2. Games take hours to START downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games take hours to START downloading: Hi, I have an Xbox Series One and a brand new Series X and both exhibit the same issue. When you click to download a game, they can take an hour or so to show up in the Download Queue. They can...
  3. My games do not download they don’t even start and they say installation stopped, these...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games do not download they don’t even start and they say installation stopped, these...: So I got a new Xbox series s for Christmas and 1 out of the 5 games I have tried to transfer from my Xbox one to my new one and now the other 4 won’t even start downloading...
  4. Games take hours to START downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games take hours to START downloading: Hi, I have an Xbox Series One and a brand new Series X and both exhibit the same issue. When you click to download a game, they can take an hour or so to show up in the Download Queue. They can...
  5. I downloaded Civ 6 anthology. I tried starting the game and now all I get is a black...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I downloaded Civ 6 anthology. I tried starting the game and now all I get is a black...: I downloaded Civ 6 anthology DLC. I tried starting the game and now all I get is a black screen. I have tried hard resetting but the Xbox won’t hard reset. 965603a6-d811-4de3-a629-56c81bd2b097
  6. I purchased a game but I can't start the download on my Xbox console, what can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game but I can't start the download on my Xbox console, what can I do?: I purchased a game but I can't start the download on my Xbox console, what can I do? 29d8da26-cd04-49aa-84f9-c0e9e8eb1e84
  7. Hello if I play a game on cloud and then download the game will I have to start from the start?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello if I play a game on cloud and then download the game will I have to start from the start?: Hello if I play a game on cloud and then download the game will I have to start from the start again ? 0a0306b1-1a30-46b9-8cbc-c065de2902c3
  8. Every time starfield downloads when it finally finishes it and I click start game it just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time starfield downloads when it finally finishes it and I click start game it just...: Every time starfield downloads when it finally finishes it and I click start game it just resets the download 0d06748e-39eb-4873-ad88-026a668be9d3
  9. my xbox 360 won't start downloading games, so what to do ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox 360 won't start downloading games, so what to do ?: Hi. So I've been trying to download games on my xbox 360 but it just responds with the error 80150017. the errors differ from each game I try to download, for example: far cry 2 I get that error...
  10. Xbox Series X won’t update games, install games, or start downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X won’t update games, install games, or start downloads: I have cleared the cache, turned it off and on again, deleted local save files, checked the network connection, and reset the console while keeping games and apps. I setup my Xbox again from the...