Games not showing up

Discus and support Games not showing up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I go to "my games and apps" none of my games show up. This happened after I installed Game of thrones telltale game from the disk. I can go into... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EPIC KILLERZ, Dec 21, 2015.

1. EPIC KILLERZ
    EPIC KILLERZ Guest

Games not showing up

When I go to "my games and apps" none of my games show up. This happened after I installed Game of thrones telltale game from the disk.

I can go into the store and search a game I have and open it there and play it just fine all saved files are there. In my games and app screen my meter for my storage is the same as before.

I have tried turning my xbox off and back on with no luck. None of these games show up in the ready to download list either and are all xbox one games.

Thanks for any help you have!

:)

EPIC KILLERZ, Dec 21, 2015
  2. Games not showing up

My Gears of War games have not shown up and I've played Gears of War Ultimate edition on xbox live. Also, I purchase Fallout 4 and have not yet received my Fallout 3 code.

Any help would be appreciated.

mahlatte-A426D84E-D7B2-413E-BE88-D0382D2130A2, Dec 21, 2015
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    games not showing up

Heya mec867!

Can you clarify which games you're not seeing in your Backward Compatibility list? If you haven't tried already please power cycle your Xbox One console by holding the power button for 10 seconds (or until your Xbox One powers off) and then turn it back
    on.

Mister Maka, Dec 21, 2015
  4. Games not showing up

I'm having the same issue all of a sudden. anyone have a fix?

Upinya Slayin, Dec 22, 2015
  5. Well as always , hard reset everything , xbox, modem and router....then I would "sign out " then back in ...if still no , I would delete my profile then re download it...Hopefully , that will shake something loose...

RobertBuckalew, Dec 22, 2015
  6. EPIC KILLERZ
    EPIC KILLERZ Guest
    Okay thank you I will try all this when I get home in the morning. Appreciate it!

EPIC KILLERZ, Dec 22, 2015
  7. larskeller
    larskeller Guest
    I imagine 3 years later this problem was resolved lol. But im having the issue now. How did you fix it?

larskeller, Nov 12, 2018
  8. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest

Games not showing up

Hey Larkseller,

Thank you for posting here on Xbox forums. I don't think the OP will be coming back here, as this thread is 3 years old. If you haven't already, you should start with

removing and re-adding your account to the Xbox

I will be locking this thread. If you require further support, please take the time to create your own thread with details on any issue you are experiencing. We will be happy to help you there!

Thank you

XBF Chris J, Oct 31, 2018
  9. onyxishere Win User

Games not showing up

Sorry to hear it. The codes are being sent out in waves with the next wave heading out on the 10th and every week thereafter until the end of the year. Please keep an eye on your Live messages for them.

gearsofwar.com/.../posts

Also, be sure to check out the FAQ to make sure you're eligible for the offer.

forums.xbox.com/.../2076838.aspx
  10. XBF Chris J Win User

Games not showing up

Hey Larkseller,

Thank you for posting here on Xbox forums. I don't think the OP will be coming back here, as this thread is 3 years old. If you haven't already, you should start with

removing and re-adding your account to the Xbox

I will be locking this thread. If you require further support, please take the time to create your own thread with details on any issue you are experiencing. We will be happy to help you there!

Thank you
  11. RobertBuckalew Win User

Games not showing up

Well as always , hard reset everything , xbox, modem and router....then I would "sign out " then back in ...if still no , I would delete my profile then re download it...Hopefully , that will shake something loose...
  12. Mister Maka Win User

games not showing up

Heya mec867!

Can you clarify which games you're not seeing in your Backward Compatibility list? If you haven't tried already please power cycle your Xbox One console by holding the power button for 10 seconds (or until your Xbox One powers off) and then turn it back
    on.
  13. Tormaz Win User

Game not showing up

Apologies, I thought I had checked the date but sadly I had not.

I am sure they have fixed the issue by now :/
    No worries, I think we all miss dates on posts sometimes. It can also be confusing because some posts will show up at the top that are classified as "unanswered".
Thema:

Games not showing up

1. Games not showing up - Similar Threads - Games showing

2. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  3. What to do when my game turns on but dosent show up on my tv?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to do when my game turns on but dosent show up on my tv?: When I turn on my game it turns on it stays on but it dosent show up on my tv im not sure what to do. bc0030ca-e886-4315-aa0a-a91d01ad7c00
  4. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  5. Game bar doesn't show on microphone privacy settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar doesn't show on microphone privacy settings: I was trying to do some recordings but my game bar didn't want to turn the mic on. When I went to the microphone privacy settings, Game Bar simply wasn't on the list [img] This has never...
  6. Game bar doesn't show on microphone privacy settings

in XboX Insiders
    Game bar doesn't show on microphone privacy settings: I was trying to do some recordings but my game bar didn't want to turn the mic on. When I went to the microphone privacy settings, Game Bar simply wasn't on the list. This has never happened to...
  7. Xbox game bar gallery not showing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar gallery not showing: I have a recent issue that just started today, I already reset/repaired the app. When I click the folder icon, it brings me to the captures folder, and everything is still there. I can still...
  8. Games closed by the automatic shutoff timer don't show the Quit option

in XboX Insiders
    Games closed by the automatic shutoff timer don't show the Quit option: Usually games in Quick Resume can be closed by pressing menu on them and selecting Quit. That option is missing if your console was shut off by the inactivity timer. submitted by /u/MissingNerd...
  9. xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection: im in xbox insider for cloud gaming keyboard on pc it was working great a couple of weeks ago untill recentley when i play fortnite it shows the touch screen instead of the console version which...
  10. Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle claimed but not showing in game

in XBoX on Windows
    Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle claimed but not showing in game: Hello, I recently redeemed the Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle from the Xbox app on the PC. I do not use an actual Xbox. After redeeming the code, my perks that were allegedly going to be...