Games not showing up

Discus and support Games not showing up in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So, I installed the latest XBOX (Beta) app for Windows, and only 2 games show up, even though I purchased other games in the previous app, such as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Northern Hope, Jul 12, 2020.

  1. Games not showing up


    So, I installed the latest XBOX (Beta) app for Windows, and only 2 games show up, even though I purchased other games in the previous app, such as Microsoft Sudoku, Mahjong, Word Games, etc. Those are now all gone. How do I get them back? Thanks for
    any help!

    :)
     
    Northern Hope, Jul 12, 2020
    #1
  2. onyxishere Win User

    Games not showing up

    Sorry to hear it. The codes are being sent out in waves with the next wave heading out on the 10th and every week thereafter until the end of the year. Please keep an eye on your Live messages for them.

    gearsofwar.com/.../posts

    Also, be sure to check out the FAQ to make sure you're eligible for the offer.

    forums.xbox.com/.../2076838.aspx
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

    Games not showing up

    Hey Larkseller,

    Thank you for posting here on Xbox forums. I don't think the OP will be coming back here, as this thread is 3 years old. If you haven't already, you should start with

    removing and re-adding your account to the Xbox
    .

    I will be locking this thread. If you require further support, please take the time to create your own thread with details on any issue you are experiencing. We will be happy to help you there!

    Thank you
  4. RobertBuckalew Win User

    Games not showing up

    Well as always , hard reset everything , xbox, modem and router....then I would "sign out " then back in ...if still no , I would delete my profile then re download it...Hopefully , that will shake something loose...
  5. Mister Maka Win User

    games not showing up

    Heya mec867!

    Can you clarify which games you're not seeing in your Backward Compatibility list? If you haven't tried already please power cycle your Xbox One console by holding the power button for 10 seconds (or until your Xbox One powers off) and then turn it back
    on.
  6. Tormaz Win User

    Game not showing up

    Apologies, I thought I had checked the date but sadly I had not.

    I am sure they have fixed the issue by now :/
    No worries, I think we all miss dates on posts sometimes. It can also be confusing because some posts will show up at the top that are classified as "unanswered".
Thema:

Games not showing up

Loading...
  1. Games not showing up - Similar Threads - Games showing

  2. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  3. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  4. XBOX Summer Game Fest Show Dynamic Background

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Summer Game Fest Show Dynamic Background: Guys, Not sure who sees this, but can we please have the showcase background as a dynamic background on consoles?! I cannot seem to add images, but its the main XBOX Logo with all the particles...
  5. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  6. Games Library Issue. Game not showing up in Xbox Mode

    in XboX Insiders
    Games Library Issue. Game not showing up in Xbox Mode: I currently have 3 games from Steam installed but only 2 of them actually appear in my Games Library. The missing game shows up on the Xbox Game Bar and of course in my Steams Library with the...
  7. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  8. PC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription

    in XboX Insiders
    PC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription: I have GamePass Ultimate, I can install games on my Xbox Series X, but on my Windows 11 PC the GamePass games show: "Included with GamePass. Your plan: GamePass Ultimate", and the only button...
  9. Xbox Game Library not showing anything games

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Library not showing anything games: I’ve restart my xbox about 3 times now and my Library on my console keeps telling me to try again later. i am enrolled into the omega preview submitted by /u/SleazyBroke [link] [comments]
  10. Not all Steam games show up under xbox activity

    in XboX Insiders
    Not all Steam games show up under xbox activity: So I just noticed some of my steam games do not show up under my xbox activity. Does anybody else have this issue submitted by /u/XxSEAN_ZOMBIExX [link] [comments]