Games not showing up in queue. Any suggestions?

Discus and support Games not showing up in queue. Any suggestions? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t install any games. I’ve been trying to install the new COD, but every time I try to install it, the game doesn’t show up in my queue. This... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ethan taufa, Nov 19, 2022.

1. ethan taufa
    ethan taufa Guest

I can’t install any games. I’ve been trying to install the new COD, but every time I try to install it, the game doesn’t show up in my queue. This happens even with other games that are in my library. I just can’t install anything and was wondering if anyone knows what I can do. I’ve already power cycled the console and tried all of the suggested troubleshooting methods that were on Xbox support however, none have worked so far.

:)

ethan taufa, Nov 19, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

In this case, we may need to reset the console keeping your games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. [ A J ] Win User

Game not showing up in queue

Hi, Gavoneedzsumfiji! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your game.

Would you mind giving this a try?

- Eject your disc

- Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds, until it shuts down.

- Unplug the power cord from your console for 5 minutes.

- Plug everything back together and turn your console on.

- Insert your disc.

- Try installing the game again.

If that doesn't work, I'd appreciate it if you answer the following questions:

• May I ask which Xbox model you are using?

• Are other disc-based games working with your console?

• Do you have any external storage units plugged into your console?

• Is your console's sleep mode set to "Standby" or "Energy-saving"? you can see this at Settings > General > Sleep mode & startup.

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.
  4. Nutty Ninja69 Win User

Beta not showing up in Queue

Is it in your apps (already downloaded), if not try re-entering your code or restart the console by holding the power button for 10 seconds.
  5. steelmonkey60 Win User

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Adds Borderlands & All DLC!

@Kingvas it should show up in your games and apps in the queue
  6. WILDRICH25 Win User

Purchased Addon and was charged points but it is not in my download queue

no, let me clarify a bit. they show up on my purchased history, but on my download queue, only 2 of the 5 show in the download queue. the other three dont show up and they have not been downloaded. I tried to redownload to see if they go to the queue, but
    those three dont show up at all.
Thema:

1. Games not showing up in queue. Any suggestions? - Similar Threads - Games showing queue

2. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  3. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  4. Xbox Game Bar Overlay Not Showing Up (I've tried everything)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Overlay Not Showing Up (I've tried everything): For context, when I was playing a game I was using the game bar to talk with my friends in a party. I saw that there was an update available so I started to update it. When it was done the game...
  5. Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit."

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit.": I've reset, terminated and repaired the gamebar many times. I've done the remove and reinstall through powershell. This started happening a couple of days ago and clicking refresh 4 or 5 times...
  6. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  7. Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit": My game bar displays "we can't show your friends right now. try again in a bit" If I click the refresh button no dice. I have reset/repaired both game bar and xbox app. I have tried the...
  8. Game pass ultimate not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate not showing up: I bought my brother game pass ultimate but it’s only showing he has core. What do we do? 68eab80a-7f24-403a-a6c6-24f906bc181b
  9. Games shows me Online when i am Offline in xbox to followers

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Games shows me Online when i am Offline in xbox to followers: Hi, I have a serious issue and kind of a breach of contract. The Show offline mode is directly related to "hiding" offline. The problem is that some games (Neverwinter) Allows followers to...
  10. Help, xbox game bar not showing up in settings

in XboX Insiders
    Help, xbox game bar not showing up in settings: i was trying to fix my party chat because it wasnt letting me talk even though it showed it was picking it up, so after going to tons of trouble shooting i went and did the simple thing, delete...