Games not showing up after Windows Reinstall
Discus and support Games not showing up after Windows Reinstall in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, a recent Windows update borked my system so I had to do a fresh reinstall, and afterwards all my data remained the same but none of my games or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HusamGhannam, Oct 29, 2023.
Thema:
Games not showing up after Windows Reinstall
Loading...
-
Games not showing up after Windows Reinstall - Similar Threads - Games showing Windows
-
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
Why wont my xbox games show up in the app on mobile ios and windows.
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy wont my xbox games show up in the app on mobile ios and windows.: I recently signed into the Xbox app on mobile and windows only to see the only game I have is candy crush. I have tried syncing my console which has all my games to the app and it tells me to... -
PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?
in XboX InsidersPC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes... -
Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f -
Newest Xbox app on PC Windows 11 Not showing installed games and will not let me search.
in XBoX Games and AppsNewest Xbox app on PC Windows 11 Not showing installed games and will not let me search.: So after the last update to xbox app im using the insider delta preview. it no longer shows my installed games in the xbox app itself. they launch and run without any issues. I cannot search for... -
Xbox on Windows Store shows game in library, yet can't play.
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox on Windows Store shows game in library, yet can't play.: My son used a Xbox gift card to buy Minecraft Java Edition for his PC from the Xbox store. It shows in his library, yet says he needs to buy it (again) and there is no record of the purchase being... -
F18 carrier landing lite shows up black screen on game in Windows 11
in XBoX on WindowsF18 carrier landing lite shows up black screen on game in Windows 11: Hi, Johnie here. When I was searching for a plane game on Microsoft store, I found f18 carrier landing lite which has the best weather settings. However, this game doesn't launch at all. It got... -
The in-game items I exchanged are not added to the game, but Windows shows that the...
in XBoX Games and AppsThe in-game items I exchanged are not added to the game, but Windows shows that the...: The in-game items I exchanged are not added to the game, Windows shows that the exchange has been successful. The product I exchanged was Fortnite's CDK. Before the exchange, I confirmed that the...