Games not showing in Achievement history?

Discus and support Games not showing in Achievement history? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Have noticed a lot of my recently played games are now not showing in my achievements history list, i had read it was just xbox 360 games but for me it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by lxl Mouse lxl, Feb 17, 2023.

1. Games not showing in Achievement history?

Have noticed a lot of my recently played games are now not showing in my achievements history list, i had read it was just xbox 360 games but for me it is every platform windows/xbox sx/360

I have checked on multiple devices to see if they would show but they do not.

I have not hid them from my list.

:)

lxl Mouse lxl, Feb 17, 2023
  2. iTsFx Win User

There could be a few reasons why your recently played games are not showing up in your achievement history list. Here are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

Check your privacy settings: Make sure your privacy settings allow your games and achievements to be visible to others. To do this, go to your Xbox profile, select "Settings," then "Privacy & Online Safety," and check your "Xbox Live Privacy" and "Game Content" settings.

Refresh your achievement list: Sometimes the achievement list may take a while to update. Try signing out of your Xbox account, restarting your console or device, and signing back in. This may refresh your achievement list and display any missing games.

Clear your cache: Clearing your console or device's cache may help fix the issue. To do this, go to "Settings," then "System," and select "Storage." From there, select "Clear local saved games" and clear the cache.

Contact Xbox Support: If the above steps do not resolve the issue, you may need to contact Xbox Support for further assistance. They may be able to provide more specific troubleshooting steps or investigate if there is an issue with your account.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Ton of games on account stuck at 0 gamerscore.

If a case review is not available, then unfortunately no. The delete game history only works on games you've never earned achievements on. While the gamerscore has been removed from your account, the system would still show that you've earned the achievements,
    so you cannot delete them from your history.
  4. Elite Flo Win User

achivements back to zero

You can erase the games from your history if they have no Gamer score on them,

The achievements that you modded will only show up for you and know one else and wont count towards gamer score

To reset your achievements

First go to your game History

Go to the game you have

you should be able to tap x to delete the game from your history (If you have gamer score you cant delete)

Put the game in and you wont have any achievements for that game.
  5. Spazpol Win User

Delete a game from achievement history

You do have the option to delete a game from your history as long as you have not unlocked any achievements or challenges in it. While it is understandable some people may want to remove from their history that they may have played a game they no longer
    are proud of showing, it would undermine the concept of gamerscore if achievements could then just be arbitrarily removed from someones play history. If you truly want to have a game and its achievements removed from your play history, the only option today
    is reroll and start a new gamertag.
  6. HyruleBalverine Win User

How do I delete locked avatar awards?

You could try starting up Destination Arcade so that it shows up in your achievement history list and then deleting it from there. For games, this typically removes the game from both lists.
Thema:

1. Games not showing in Achievement history? - Similar Threads - Games showing Achievement

2. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  3. Xbox Game Bar Overlay Not Showing Up (I've tried everything)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Overlay Not Showing Up (I've tried everything): For context, when I was playing a game I was using the game bar to talk with my friends in a party. I saw that there was an update available so I started to update it. When it was done the game...
  4. Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit."

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit.": I've reset, terminated and repaired the gamebar many times. I've done the remove and reinstall through powershell. This started happening a couple of days ago and clicking refresh 4 or 5 times...
  5. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  6. Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit": My game bar displays "we can't show your friends right now. try again in a bit" If I click the refresh button no dice. I have reset/repaired both game bar and xbox app. I have tried the...
  7. Game pass ultimate not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate not showing up: I bought my brother game pass ultimate but it’s only showing he has core. What do we do? 68eab80a-7f24-403a-a6c6-24f906bc181b
  8. Anyone else noticing that Achievements are not showing on some games?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else noticing that Achievements are not showing on some games?: When I hit the Xbox button on my controller and go to the Achievements tab, my games have been saying “Achievements aren’t supported” and when I click on that it’ll say “This game doesn’t have...
  9. achievements for Xbox 360 game not showing up ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    achievements for Xbox 360 game not showing up ?: I've been playing an xbox 360 game on my xbox series s and have been trying to unlock achievements. When I complete them a notification appears on the screen but do not appear on the achievements...
  10. Achievements no longer unlocking, all games now show 0/1000 gs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements no longer unlocking, all games now show 0/1000 gs: Title says it all. I am no longer able to unlock any achievements on my Xbox even though I am fulfilling the requirements. Worked fine yesterday, but today my achievements just randomly stopped...