Games not loading, need help!!

Discus and support Games not loading, need help!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've tried to load some of my recent games after installing them including Ark and Battlefront. They both open the game, freeze on the starting picture... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zanzibar211, Dec 25, 2015.

1. zanzibar211
    zanzibar211 Guest

I've tried to load some of my recent games after installing them including Ark and Battlefront. They both open the game, freeze on the starting picture and then eventually give me an error message (0x8027025a) saying the game took too long to load. This
    has only happened since the NXE update.

I've the usual, quit the game, reset the console, hold power button until shutdown and reinstalled both the games but nothing has worked.

Does anyone have any idea what I can do to sort this? It's beyond frustrating that I cannot load half my games! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

:)

zanzibar211, Dec 25, 2015
  2. everytime i complete my tutorial it freezes

i need help

so everytime i finish the tutorial my game starts to load into the loading screen my game crashes

i have tried loading into new games 4 times now so i have done the tutorial 4 times and it does not save pls help me

LYNXOPGAMINGYT, Dec 25, 2015
  3. my game keeps freezing pls help me

i need help

so everytime i finish the tutorial my game starts to load into the loading screen my game crashes

i have tried loading into new games 4 times now so i have done the tutorial 4 times and it does not save pls help me

LYNXOPGAMINGYT, Dec 25, 2015
  4. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest

switch xbox off at wall, reset your router, when router fully started back up then start the xbox one, let us know if this does anything.

Farscape247, Dec 25, 2015
  5. Hi,

My FIFA15 is working but can't see the football!

If a goal is scored then on any replay not only is there no ball but the players legs are missing from the shins below I.e. No feet visible.

Any ideas on how to solve?

Thanks

SnottierCash197, Dec 27, 2015
  6. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest
    Try hard resetting the Xbox or reinstall Fifa

Mr Boozyhead, Dec 27, 2015
  7. Hi, I had the same problem the only way I fixed it was to restore factory settings but make sure you move anything important like games to an external hard drive as it will wipe everything from your Xbox!! As for saved games, as long as you have played online
    for those games they sync back once you click into them after the reset.

Commando Wally, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Farscape247 Win User

switch xbox off at wall, reset your router, when router fully started back up then start the xbox one, let us know if this does anything.
  9. Commando Wally Win User

Hi, I had the same problem the only way I fixed it was to restore factory settings but make sure you move anything important like games to an external hard drive as it will wipe everything from your Xbox!! As for saved games, as long as you have played online
    for those games they sync back once you click into them after the reset.
  10. SnottierCash197 Win User

Hi,

My FIFA15 is working but can't see the football!

If a goal is scored then on any replay not only is there no ball but the players legs are missing from the shins below I.e. No feet visible.

Any ideas on how to solve?

Thanks
  11. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Try hard resetting the Xbox or reinstall Fifa
  12. kyle shearer1 Win User

Need help with Xbox not loading games

Okay so there’s no update, console done the same again today and when I tried to scroll up or down with the D-Pad it went like 3/4 spaces each time tried 3 different co trollers and they’re all the same none have stick drift or any problems, I hard reset it and it went back to normal moving 1 space at a time but none of the data is syncing yet again but it fixed itself after about 1h of being left alone the other day
Thema:

1. Games not loading, need help!! - Similar Threads - Games loading need

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. Xbox won't load games, friends, or anything else, but is connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't load games, friends, or anything else, but is connected to the internet.: Issue resolved. Thank you. 39a9c321-2f1f-451d-9680-fdac00ba79ee
  5. Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass error when trying to load Minecraft. I own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass error when trying to load Minecraft. I own...: I briefly had Xbox Game Pass years ago, but I canceled it and have stayed with a Gold Membership since. I bought Minecraft before ever having Game Pass. Please help! I have tried resetting the...
  6. Dead Cells won't load my save game because it says that I need a more "recent version of...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dead Cells won't load my save game because it says that I need a more "recent version of...: I started playing Dead Cell, which is included in the Game Pass, some time ago. I must have 20 hours by now in my first save. Today, when I tried to play it, it told me that it wasn't possible to...
  7. Xbox error "game taking to long to load" need help fixing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error "game taking to long to load" need help fixing: I woke up yesterday to update my modern warfare for the new update. Everything worked fine until after it updated and i started to play. The game started to freeze alot and soon my xbox started to...
  8. My minecraft crashes when trying to load up a game need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft crashes when trying to load up a game need help: someone help me my minecraft keeps crashing when trying to load up a world on Xbox one has anyone had this issue and resolved it 7886fadc-d767-4ba5-b4b1-1db03d3bc34f
  9. Game will not load. Need assistance.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game will not load. Need assistance.: I just bought a new HP laptop that has Microsoft Solitare Collection however it won't load. When I attempt to play it I get a notice that it's loading save game data step 1 of 9 but nothing ever...
  10. Need for speed wont load game after clicking play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed wont load game after clicking play: I got nfs just today and installed the game via the physical disks and after i installed it it needed an update which i downloaded. I get the the main screen of nfs where you can choose to click...