Games not loading (disc)

Discus and support Games not loading (disc) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; help.. recently I got three new xbox games (far cry new dawn, watchdogs legion and assasins creed valhalla) far cry has been sat in a closet for like a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andrew Banks1, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Games not loading (disc)

help.. recently I got three new xbox games (far cry new dawn, watchdogs legion and assasins creed valhalla) far cry has been sat in a closet for like a year unopened and just remembered it. watchdogs legion works perfect no complaints but assasins creed doesn't I got to the part where you sail to England and it kept crashing on me so I tried to uninstall and reinstall but now it doesn't even get past the part where it shows the ubisoft logo and far cry just doesn't load at all

I have tried semi restarting, tilting the xbox whilst putting the disc in all the way to clearing my blu Ray persistent storage please can somebody help

All my other disc games work fine apart from those 2

:)

Andrew Banks1, Aug 8, 2022
  2. JoshuaEldridge Win User

Borderlands GOTY

Bought Borderlands GOTY and can load disc 1 but get a this game not playable here when I load disc 2
  3. twistedjitsu Win User

Collection 4 problem

Getting the same problem have tried loading from hard drive and from the disc. The disc loaded once so I backed out and tried again from the hard drive (my games) screen stays black and it will not load from either disc or my games again. MW2 would not load
    at all as well. Black ops loaded from disc but when I tried to go online it said the servers were unavailable
  4. Geovanie Legend Win User

Disc tray crashes application "Sales & Specials"

If you have the game disc auto-load turned on that may be the problem, you are loading an application at the same time a game is attempting to run and it causes a crash.

Try turning off the auto-load/run feature for disc based games.
  5. SiegeCaptain Win User

Disk starting to crack. What can I do?

Load the disc game into your hard drive. That way, the disc only spins at game start. Saves your discs.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Black Ops freezing on loading screen

Do either the multiplayer maps or the zombie maps load when you try them in single player as in Split screen? If they do not load still then the issue is with your game disc. Is it dirty or scratched? Even DLC map packs will fail to load with a damaged
    disc as vital game assets from the disc are still required for these maps to load too.

Things to try:

Cleaning your disc or taking it to a game store to have the scratches removed

Installing your game to the hard drive

Installing your friends or a rental copy to your hard drive and then using your disc to run the game.
Thema:

Games not loading (disc)

1. Games not loading (disc) - Similar Threads - Games loading disc

2. New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?: mw3 disc won’t load on my Xbox one have u paid for the wrong game 9bac90d2-7124-4a01-b887-16100eb234da
  3. Game disc wont load? It says locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disc wont load? It says locked: I’ve downloaded the game but it says it’s locked and won’t let me play anything? Game is modern warfare 3 e2ca9ae1-3900-4fe3-b395-9fddcad5900a
  4. Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i load forza horizon 5 anymore. I own the disc. For about 3-4 days now the game...: My game forza horizon 5 wont load bfa603c8-e9e5-49e4-8af6-6acbb04bc321
  5. I have purchased mw3 the new game discs is loading on Xbox installed game however it’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased mw3 the new game discs is loading on Xbox installed game however it’s...: My game is installed discs is loading, but still saying the game modes are locked 797b0054-794b-4d9c-88b0-3708410a858f
  6. xbox 360 game disc won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 game disc won't load: It starts to load and then the dashboard reverts to 'open tray'. Any help? dda8b275-ca0d-484b-9abc-e9ab2fba7161
  7. Xbox series x won't load games from discs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won't load games from discs.: My Xbox series x will not load games from discs. I have done the trouble shooting steps, tried different discs, and done a soft and hard system reset. Games still will not load. How do I fix the...
  8. Xbox Series X system crashes when I load a game disc or try to play any digital games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X system crashes when I load a game disc or try to play any digital games: When I tried playing a disc game (Cyberpunk 2077), it loads and then shuts down - system light still on but nothing happens, tried playing digital game (overcooked) same issue. Sent system into...
  9. My game wont load ive cleaned the disc but keeps saying there's an error???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game wont load ive cleaned the disc but keeps saying there's an error???: my game will not load??? I've. Cleaned the disc but nothing happens?? ? 906ae22c-7c9c-4367-a9ec-bb263d135748
  10. Can't load a game (digital or disc) but can run other apps just fine - no error message and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't load a game (digital or disc) but can run other apps just fine - no error message and...: Hi all! I've had a weird issue and I've tried just about everything (I'll list what I've tried below). It's an original Xbox One, not the S or anything like that. Here's the issue: [img] On...