Games not acknowledging Xbox live

Discus and support Games not acknowledging Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So for the past three days I haven't been able to play online even though I have Xbox live gold and a stable internet connection! I have tried:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlueBlade999, Aug 24, 2020.

  1. BlueBlade999
    BlueBlade999 Guest

    Games not acknowledging Xbox live


    So for the past three days I haven't been able to play online even though I have Xbox live gold and a stable internet connection! I have tried: Rebooting my router, reseting my Xbox (multiple times), Removing my account and adding it back, and even cancelling
    my subscription and buying it again but I still can't play my online games! Im starting to get super mad. Some times it won't even let me sign into my account and it will say "We can't sign you in. Try again in a few minutes or check service status in Xbox
    Assist. (0x80072F8F)" or when trying to check certain settings it will say "There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again.".

    :)
     
    BlueBlade999, Aug 24, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    Games not acknowledging Xbox live

    Hi BlueBlade999

    There are steps in this support page, Error code 80072F8F that may assist you.

    Specifically check your network connection from your console to your router. If you are using WiFi you may be getting signal interference; if you are using wired ethernet cable, check the cable for any physical damage and replace it if necessary.
  3. DestiniesReqium Win User

    Destiny won't play

    Xbox finally update it's Support page with a Service Alert for Social and Gaming. It acknowledges joining other Xbox Live members and launching games:
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
  4. FoomBerry Win User

    cheaters boosting in cod ghost xbox one

    By reporting, you do mean in-game yes? Xbox Live as a whole does not acknowledged boosting as cheating unless through exploits/tampering.
  5. Kolist Win User

    Accounts acting weird

    why does xbox live status or twitter account not acknowledge said problem
  6. desmosedici88 Win User

    Successfully Redeemed code not showing up to download

Thema:

Games not acknowledging Xbox live

Loading...
  1. Games not acknowledging Xbox live - Similar Threads - Games acknowledging live

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. 360 game not acknowledge my 1x mic

    in XBoX Accessibility
    360 game not acknowledge my 1x mic: So I’m trying to play black ops, on my new Xbox 1x. I can hear all game play, and hear others talking…. But…. They can’t hear me, it also does not show the mic emblem on the lobby screen, my mic...