games, nba16 and fifa16 not installing fully

Discus and support games, nba16 and fifa16 not installing fully in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; NBA16 and Fifa16 not fully installing, why? Help! 4d62663a-f90b-4ecf-b111-27d7ca99b7c6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SilentDrip93, Dec 26, 2015.

  1. SilentDrip93
    SilentDrip93 Guest

    games, nba16 and fifa16 not installing fully


    NBA16 and Fifa16 not fully installing, why? Help!

    :)
     
    SilentDrip93, Dec 26, 2015
    #1
  2. nyjohn14
    nyjohn14 Guest
    Using Touro S 1tb and games keep restarting

    Not sure if this is normal for an external hdd but I think with the internal hdd of the xbox one games did not restart when switching amongst them, but they are restarting after installing this new Touro S1tb, is this normal or do I need to do something?

    The problem is lets say i play Fifa16 then I go home and start Madden16 but when I switch back to Fifa16 it restarts all over again and the same happens with madden, its like it doesn't cache the game or use the game with the ram or something.
     
    nyjohn14, Dec 26, 2015
    #2
  3. fut4design
    fut4design Guest
    EA ACSSES code

    Hi I pre ordered FIFA16 before two monthes and I was not get EA Acsses code can you help me ? I want to play fifa16 early
     
    fut4design, Dec 26, 2015
    #3
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

    games, nba16 and fifa16 not installing fully

    Exactly what do you mean? Are you getting any error messages?
     
    {Parity}, Dec 26, 2015
    #4
  5. SilentDrip93
    SilentDrip93 Guest
    No error messages

    One game stops at 95%

    Other stops at 99% complete

    Maddon 25 and another game
     
    SilentDrip93, Dec 26, 2015
    #5
  6. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    How long are you leaving the console when the game installation has paused/stopped? Is the progression bar still on the screen? Are these disc based or downloaded games?
     
    {Parity}, Dec 27, 2015
    #6
  7. SilentDrip93
    SilentDrip93 Guest
    Console had been on for awhile

    Tried uninstall, shutdown and install again

    Same results

    All games are brand new discs

    Thanks again for the help
     
    SilentDrip93, Dec 27, 2015
    #7
  8. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

    games, nba16 and fifa16 not installing fully

    Try going offline on your console to install the games and see if that makes a difference. Many times will try to download an update at the same time they are installing from a disc and it will cause these types of issues. Good Luck!
     
    {Parity}, Nov 1, 2018
    #8
  9. {Parity} Win User

    games, nba16 and fifa16 not installing fully

    Try going offline on your console to install the games and see if that makes a difference. Many times will try to download an update at the same time they are installing from a disc and it will cause these types of issues. Good Luck!
  10. {Parity} Win User

    games, nba16 and fifa16 not installing fully

    Exactly what do you mean? Are you getting any error messages?
  11. {Parity} Win User

    games, nba16 and fifa16 not installing fully

    How long are you leaving the console when the game installation has paused/stopped? Is the progression bar still on the screen? Are these disc based or downloaded games?
  12. SilentDrip93 Win User

    games, nba16 and fifa16 not installing fully

    No error messages

    One game stops at 95%

    Other stops at 99% complete

    Maddon 25 and another game
  13. SilentDrip93 Win User

    games, nba16 and fifa16 not installing fully

    Console had been on for awhile

    Tried uninstall, shutdown and install again

    Same results

    All games are brand new discs

    Thanks again for the help
Thema:

games, nba16 and fifa16 not installing fully

Loading...
  1. games, nba16 and fifa16 not installing fully - Similar Threads - games nba16 fifa16

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...