Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

Discus and support Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SceneHour3936, Jun 23, 2024.

1. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different currency. Do you think if i use my mastercard credit card wpuld work on my uk account to buy it or no?

submitted by /u/SceneHour3936
    [link] [comments]

/u/SceneHour3936, Jun 23, 2024
  2. ngocphi Win User

Microsoft games localization for Game pass

Well the issue would be gamepass is location based

And xbox 360 content is based on your location

So if you live in France you can't get English xbox 360 games because of the region lock

You can't change your region since it's region based

And they go by the majority language supported in your region so if France it would be French etc

Only xbox one or higher or games with languages in the ingame menus which is rare

Xbox 1 games can change because the language region is independent of your accoumt HOWEVER

Certain dlc has to match the base game
  3. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Backward compatibility game language

Usually game language will be controlled by the region that the Xbox is set in, but with some 360 Games these could be regionally restricted. e.g. will only provide you the alternative language based on the region it was sold.

But in general it usually take the region the xbox is set to.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Gaming over seas

Well you will have region issues if you try and use region based content and services like xbox gamepass ultimate

And bc games 360 and older
  5. ngocphi Win User

Gaming over seas

Xbox 360 games can't be purchased or downloaded so best to download theM NOW

Since they are region based
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox 360 games from game pass download in wrong language

Well that would be why I don't think you fully understand how consoles work

Xbox 360 games are region locked

Xbox one are region and language independent

Therefore any xbox 360 game you download will pick the language based on the primary language of your region

Changing language or region will most likely incur a region lock and yes language has to do with compatibility as some games are language specific

Black ops 1-2 halo gears of war are examples of such games

80% of xbox 360 games are region locked and no they aren't labeled other then xbox one or xbox 360 or xbox (for next gen games(
Thema:

Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

1. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region - Similar Threads - Games missing 360

2. XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING: Hello, I am having a problem about missing several services that would help me connect to xbox live service and I would like to know where I could download them. For reason unknow, I cannot post...
  3. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  4. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  5. Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?

in XboX Insiders
    Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?: Alter Echo Army of Two: The 40th Day (EA) Army of Two: Devil’s Cartel (EA) Batman: Arkham Origins* Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (Activision) Cold Fear (Ubisoft) Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Sega)...
  6. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  7. Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab: I quite often use Xbox Game Bar to hop into parties with my Xbox friends while on PC, Today randomly, I tried to look at my friends that were online via Game Bar and the Social tab didn't exist. I...
  8. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  9. Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list: Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list, even though I got it from Xbox Gold in the past. When I search for it in the store, it's asking me to buy it again. I assumed that it was...
  10. Monster Hunter Rise character missing, forcing new game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter Rise character missing, forcing new game: I hit MR 140, downed Risen Teostra, and called it for the night. (Have game clip of it). 2 days later, I go to play, and all I have is "New Game" on the main menu. Save data on the Xbox...