Games missing from achievement lists

Discus and support Games missing from achievement lists in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The 8 games at the bottom of my achievement list on 360 don't show anywhere else. They aren't on my achievement list on the One, Series, or even the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IRISH HICKORY, May 10, 2022.

1. Games missing from achievement lists

The 8 games at the bottom of my achievement list on 360 don't show anywhere else. They aren't on my achievement list on the One, Series, or even the website. I believe their gamerscore is in the total, but they don't show on the list. If I compare achievements with a friend who has played the game it shows 0 until I click on the specific game then it shows my score and even the dates the achievements were unlocked.

:)

IRISH HICKORY, May 10, 2022
  2. Grimysoul Win User

games not showing up in the achievement list

Achievements are unlocking and are being shown in recent achievements but the game itself is missing from the achievement list
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Games missing from Achievement List

I see. Please reach out to them for further assistance
  4. Jesse E' Win User

The other solution might be to reach out to the guys at www.truachievements.com
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Oh no, Xbox Support usually redirect to truachievements for issues about Achievements.
  6. IRISH HICKORY Win User

It has been this way for years.
Thema:

1. Games missing from achievement lists - Similar Threads - Games missing achievement

2. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  3. Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab: I quite often use Xbox Game Bar to hop into parties with my Xbox friends while on PC, Today randomly, I tried to look at my friends that were online via Game Bar and the Social tab didn't exist. I...
  4. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  5. Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list: Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list, even though I got it from Xbox Gold in the past. When I search for it in the store, it's asking me to buy it again. I assumed that it was...
  6. Monster Hunter Rise character missing, forcing new game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter Rise character missing, forcing new game: I hit MR 140, downed Risen Teostra, and called it for the night. (Have game clip of it). 2 days later, I go to play, and all I have is "New Game" on the main menu. Save data on the Xbox...
  7. Game missing from Account | Customer Service agents keeps disconnecting the call

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game missing from Account | Customer Service agents keeps disconnecting the call: I am actually shocked that a trillion dollar company could be crooks and hire such intentionally incompetent people. I bought Kinect Sports Rivals in 2021 to ensure I have a game to play using the...
  8. Game Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Missing: Hi i purchased cyberpunk 2077 back in july or august in prep for phantom liberty i bought the combo pack for 35$ but back in october the game was removed rrom my library and neithwr me or my...
  9. DLC included on game disc is missing after freezing during download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC included on game disc is missing after freezing during download: Bought dark souls 3 fire fades edition, comes with both DLCs on disc no code needed. During download it froze while downloading 2nd dlc and will not resume download, so I cancelled download but...
  10. My Achievements/game history is missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Achievements/game history is missing: Like the title says. I log in to my account on my Xbox, and when I view the "gaming" tab on my profile, that box that says "Get your game on! Play games and earn achievements" is displayed. as if...