Games MIA?

Discus and support Games MIA? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; you on that grind everywhere! don't slow down! they too slow efef7a02-e7a9-4314-ac7f-c75f75a78841 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by julosjc, Jan 16, 2020.

  1. julosjc
    julosjc Guest

    Games MIA?


    you on that grind everywhere! don't slow down! they too slow

    :)
     
    julosjc, Jan 16, 2020
    #1
  2. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

    Games MIA?

    More Duke Nukem would be great
  3. TwiggyChimera77 Win User

    Games MIA?

    Hello!

    I would like to see a open-world/rpg game of Tron franchise. It's would be epic!
  4. BOS Nuka Knight Win User

    Games MIA?

    I too would love a Kotor 3, i also am praying for another Bioshock. The stories in all of them are killer. Fingers crossed.
  5. ImMartinFoxx Win User

    Games MIA?

    I think it might be time for a new Simpsons video game. It's been far too long since the release of the last Simpsons game.

    On that note, a remaster of The Simpsons Hit and Run is always welcome :)
  6. Fluke939 Win User

    Games MIA?

    Yeah I loved KOTOR I'd love to see that come back.

    I would say Time Splitters. I am not the biggest shooter fan, but it was funny and different and surely has loads of potential

    Another is Katamari. To my knowledge, Xbox has had only one installment of this, and even playstation hasn't had one since PS3 (qand that was a best of compilation). Dunno if the game fits with modern AAA, but they could hand it off to an indie and make
    games for the online market place

    Is it churlish to say Elder Scrolls. I know they have announced they are working on the next one and ESO has been well supported... But I want another main series to play and I am impatient
Thema:

Games MIA?

Loading...
  1. Games MIA? - Similar Threads - Games MIA

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  4. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  5. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  6. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  7. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  8. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  9. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  10. Game DVR sulla mia Xbox One non registra il microfono [Game DVR on my Xbox One does not...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR sulla mia Xbox One non registra il microfono [Game DVR on my Xbox One does not...: Quando ho collegato il microfono al joypad mi ha riconosciuto il microfono provo dunque, a registrare la mia voce con Game DVR ma viene registrato soltanto l'audio di gioco ho provato anche a fare...