Games keep crashing on new pc.

Discus and support Games keep crashing on new pc. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, I got this new pc just about 2 months ago and whenever i play black ops 3 or rainbow 6 siege they both always end up crashing and it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IsaDsh, Aug 9, 2022.

1. IsaDsh
    IsaDsh Guest

Hi there,

I got this new pc just about 2 months ago and whenever i play black ops 3 or rainbow 6 siege they both always end up crashing and it typically happens within half an hour of launching the game. This only happens with these two games since i have had no problems playing csgo, valorant and apex legends. I have tried reinstalling windows 11,downgrading to windows 10 and reinstalling the games but still the issue persists. I took screenshots of the windows logs that show when the games crash and attacthed pictures below and when i googled my issue there were a few instances where people with similar logs were told that it might be a memory issue but i did a memory windows diagnostic and it said there was no issues with my memory . I attached screenshots of the windows logs that it shows when my game crashed to seek help cause I have been trying to fix this for 2 months now and can not find a way and any help with fixing it would be highly appreciated.

Games keep crashing on new pc. [​IMG]

thank you,

Isa

:)

IsaDsh, Aug 9, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Try running the game in compatibility mode following steps below:

Right-click on the game .exe file > select Properties (You can do this from the game's installation directory or through a shortcut icon) > select Compatibility tab > next to Run this program in compatibility mode select Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 and see how it goes

If that doesn't work, you may need to report this problem and attach log files to their respective developers, hopefully they're going to fix this as soon as possible :c
  3. IsaDsh Win User

i have only a dedicated graphics card and i have tried running black ops 3 in windowed fullscreen mode but not windowed mode. and i have played both games before i updated my geforce drivers and had the same problem.I have tried running as aministrator on both games, but i dont know what compaitibily mode is so i dont think i ever ran the games on that.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks for the update

May I know if you tried running the games in compatibility mode and as administrator?

Do you have both dedicated and discrete graphics cards? Or just the dedicated?

What about running the games in windowed mode, still the same?
    And, finally. Did you tried downgrading your graphics card driver version?
    In case the latest version is the one causing the issue
  5. IsaDsh Win User

Thank you for attempting to help me with my problem .

Below is my hardware specs:

Core i3-12100F (3.3GHz, 12MB Cache, 4x Cores, 4.3GHz Turbo)

ASUS PRIME B660M-K D4 Intel mATX Motherboard

GeForce RTX 3050 8GB GDDR6 Gaming Graphics Card

[RGB] EVETECH SLAY Tempered Glass RGB Black Gaming Case

Gamdias KRATOS P1-750G RGB 750W Modular Power Supply

KLEVV CRAS XR RGB 16GB 3600Mhz High Performance Gaming RAM

INTEL Standard Heatsink & CPU Fan

[NVMe] 512GB Ultra-Fast NVME SSD Upto 3100MB/s+ Speed

Integrated High Quality HD Sound Card

The tourbleshooting steps i have tried is mostly just reinstalling windows, reinstalling the games, setting the games to low settings,changing the amount of virtual memory in windows and changing the drive my games are installed on. It also may be worth noting that they both are on steam however csgo and apex which i also have on steam work fine.

Thank you for your time ,any further help would be appreciated
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this IsaDsh

As this issue is happening only with these 2 games even on both Windows 11 and 10, I think that could be an incompatibility with your current hardware.

We can try to isolate the issue a bit more, first.

What's your hardware specs?

And, may I know which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this?

I'll be waiting for your reply

Greetings
Thema:

1. Games keep crashing on new pc. - Similar Threads - Games keep crashing

2. Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?: When running certain games over the past year (MW3, Forza Horizon, MLB the Show), my Xbox keep closing the game application and return me to the home screen. Most times, this causes me to lose the...
  3. Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...: Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the Xbox home screen repeatedly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it keeps happening. The...
  4. Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load: I click on Mahjong and it loads and offers me the opening page, I click on a game of Mahjong, it doesn't matter which one. The game starts to load and before it has done so an advertisement...
  5. Most games keep crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Most games keep crashing.: Hello, my name is David, and I have come for support due to the fact that almost all of my games that I have installed are crashing, I've done everything in my power to fix them, editing BIOS...
  6. My FM23 Xbox game keeps crashing upon saving, how to fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My FM23 Xbox game keeps crashing upon saving, how to fix this?: FM23 Xbox game save keeps being deleted due to being unable to save. There is plenty cloud space available (over half the allowed). Any solutions? 2ea149a4-b3fd-49b6-8dea-4e52e8f03d0e
  7. My game keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game keeps crashing: When I play rainbow six siege, all my matches go well but as soon as I get the map fortress and select an operator, my icon keeps on loading and the game crashes after a while. It happen both ways...
  8. Xbox series X games keep crashing after about 45 seconds of play time. Any fix for this?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X games keep crashing after about 45 seconds of play time. Any fix for this?...: I was playing House Flipper just fine, hopped on MW3 to play Shipmas and about 1/4 way through the game crashed and went to a fuzzy looking screen and froze my Series X. Is there any fix to this?...
  9. Games keep crashing on loading page and for some reason the 3 lines button isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games keep crashing on loading page and for some reason the 3 lines button isn't working: Pretty much the title. We've been trying to load a Sonic Frontiers save, which crashes on the loading page and sends me to the dashboard. I would normally suspect a corrupt file however when...
  10. GTA 5 keeps crashing - Exit code 0xc0000005 indicates a fatal game exit (reason:...

in XBoX on Windows
    GTA 5 keeps crashing - Exit code 0xc0000005 indicates a fatal game exit (reason:...: Hello, i have a problem regarding my GTA 5 (steam version) crashing. This has been happening for quite some time now, and i still can't find a solution. As written in the title, the error code...