Games keep crashing and I’ve tried everything

Discus and support Games keep crashing and I’ve tried everything in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve tried every single method but my games won’t load or crash when I’m playing, I’ve cleaned my Xbox I’ve factory reset with my games and apps kept.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Angusbeef28, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Games keep crashing and I’ve tried everything

I’ve tried every single method but my games won’t load or crash when I’m playing, I’ve cleaned my Xbox I’ve factory reset with my games and apps kept. Nothing is working and I need your help, anything helps thank you.

submitted by /u/Angusbeef28
    [link] [comments]

/u/Angusbeef28, Sep 22, 2022
  2. Jamie1993 Win User

My game keeps crashing and I have tried everything!!!!

Hello, I´m Jamie. an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

Can you confirm if you are trying to play games from the Xbox app on your Laptop?

Also does it show any error messages?

Thanks

Jamie
  3. Photonimus Win User

I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING

"a kid did something to my xbox"

Hello, could you please clarify that statement a little more. It may actually help us figure out the issue.
  4. DAVIDB67-62DE8553-CB Win User

I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING

have you tried clearing cache,and checking your HD for corrupt files
  5. cultivadorde tomates Win User

Forza horizon 4 with xbox Series S problem

No.I ve tried almost everything
  6. Zolofmeister Win User

Xbox live Nat type strict

I ve tried to do everything once again and its still not working
Thema:

Games keep crashing and I’ve tried everything

1. Games keep crashing and I’ve tried everything - Similar Threads - Games keep crashing

2. The Xbox app for pc keeps crashing my game

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox app for pc keeps crashing my game: when I stream on the Xbox app for pc my fortnite game keeps lagging when I stream on it and when I close the app the game freezes on me and then I have to reset the game, This issue always happens...
  3. Xbox one S apex legends error code 0x000001e7 keeps crashing my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one S apex legends error code 0x000001e7 keeps crashing my game: This problem has been happening since I installed the season 14 update of apex legends. I have factory reset my Xbox multiple times, hard reset, cleared storage, and uninstalled and reinstalled...
  4. Games keep crashing on new pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games keep crashing on new pc.: Hi there, I got this new pc just about 2 months ago and whenever i play black ops 3 or rainbow 6 siege they both always end up crashing and it typically happens within half an hour of launching...
  5. Help, my PC keeps crashing unpredictably while gaming!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help, my PC keeps crashing unpredictably while gaming!: Hi there! :) So I have a Lenovo Legion Y540, and it works fine while I work, no issues at all. However, for the last week or so, when I try to game after work, my PC will just crash mid-game,...
  6. Games keep crashing on Pc with high perfomance.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games keep crashing on Pc with high perfomance.: My games keep crashing and don't know why. So fare the only game that gave me something to work with is CoD, the error code are: 0x0000000146c4e90b 11811368 0x0000005 Anyone knows what these...
  7. Halo Infinite keeps crashing mid game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite keeps crashing mid game: Halo Infinite keeps crashing mid game, and I just got banned for leaving games as a result. It didn't use to do this, but has started fairly recently. It should also be noted I'm not having any...
  8. Xbox 1 s keeps crashing when loading into games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 1 s keeps crashing when loading into games: (Sorry if not allowed) Like the title says really. The main games I play are Apex and COD. When I select the game it usually will start to load it, and then crash back to the Home Screen saying...
  9. Games keep crashing (series x)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games keep crashing (series x): My games keep crashing randomly and I can’t figure out how to fix it. I’ll be playing a game and it’ll just close me out of it for seemingly no reason. This has been happening on and off for about...
  10. Xbox game bar keeps crashing, problem appears to be with displaying clips library.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar keeps crashing, problem appears to be with displaying clips library.: I've had a problem with the game bar for about a week now. I bring it up and then it takes about 10 seconds to load clips until it closes itself having achieved nothing. During that time I can't...