games jerky after advert

Discus and support games jerky after advert in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone else running into the problem that the daily games are jerky and slow after the Homicide advert? I'm having to close and relaunch several... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JudiCecee, Aug 5, 2020.

  1. JudiCecee
    JudiCecee Guest

    games jerky after advert


    Is anyone else running into the problem that the daily games are jerky and slow after the Homicide advert? I'm having to close and relaunch several times

    :)
     
    JudiCecee, Aug 5, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. TyrelleWatts Win User

    Why does Kinect track well on some games, but lags on others?

    ask why does controls become jerky in any game not just with kinect.
  3. Ooh im good Win User

    3d xbox games any good

    I've played Blackops in 3D on XBOX360 the effect was really good but it was very jerky. Not sure if it was the xbox struggling but when panning left to right it was very very jerky.
  4. DcAsT323 Win User

    Tai Unlock Code on Specially Marked Oberto Jerky Bags

    I'm from Los Angeles, anybody here know what stores has the specially marked oberto jerky? I've seen the oberto jerky in stores but none of them marked :(
  5. IRB Win User

    Ads

    The apps are funded by adverts which is why you see them, and it will just pull an advert from the bank of ads that are available. It might be a small set, so you see the same advert a lot.

    Usually these games also allow you to pay to remove the adverts if you prefer not to see them.
  6. cheesyhunter1 Win User

    Playing new games this can't be the way it's supposed to be.

    Need for speed games had lynx or axe adverts in and nba from ea had a addias advert at start
Thema:

games jerky after advert

Loading...
  1. games jerky after advert - Similar Threads - games jerky advert

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  7. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  8. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...