Games in library that I have not purchased
Discus and support Games in library that I have not purchased in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I do have a friend set as my home xbox account, and my account set as his. But there are multiple games that neither of us have purchased that I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xRiles97x, Nov 9, 2021.
Thema:
Games in library that I have not purchased
Loading...
-
Games in library that I have not purchased - Similar Threads - Games library purchased
-
Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...
in XboX InsidersGames disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360... -
Games and Apps crashes when navigating to full library
in XboX InsidersGames and Apps crashes when navigating to full library: This only happens if my main gamertag is signed in - it has over 100k of items on it so I assume its timing out while indexing my ready to install list Does not happen if my main gamertag is... -
Games Library Issue. Game not showing up in Xbox Mode
in XboX InsidersGames Library Issue. Game not showing up in Xbox Mode: I currently have 3 games from Steam installed but only 2 of them actually appear in my Games Library. The missing game shows up on the Xbox Game Bar and of course in my Steams Library with the... -
Games being completely removed from my account. Gone from purchase history and library...
in XBoX Games and AppsGames being completely removed from my account. Gone from purchase history and library...: Two games totalling over $100 CAD just completely disappeared off my console, when I tried to play them, they didn't register and asked if I owned it. (I have had these games since I made the... -
Issue with my Xbox game library and purchased games
in XboX InsidersIssue with my Xbox game library and purchased games: Hi everyone, I'm having some trouble with my Xbox and wondering if anyone here has experienced something similar or has any advice. Over the past 12 months, I've purchased several games, but... -
I have Halo MCC purchased on the microsoft Store but it does not show up in my games library
in XBoX AccessibilityI have Halo MCC purchased on the microsoft Store but it does not show up in my games library: I have both Halo MCC and Minecraft java Edition purchased on my account but they do not show up in the microsoft store i dont know how to fix this issue please help... -
All Purchased Games no longer visible in Microsoft Store library
in XBoX on WindowsAll Purchased Games no longer visible in Microsoft Store library: I recently upgraded my PC and when attempting to install Age of Empires II from the Microsoft Store I got the error 0x8007001F. I followed the steps in this thread but it resulted in all of my... -
Purchased Games and Full Library not Showing
in XBoX Games and AppsPurchased Games and Full Library not Showing: Hi there! I have asked this question before about a game of mine not showing up in my library after I purchase it (on the 23 November). I received response and followed the necessary steps.... -
Why Was a Digital Game I Purchased Removed From My Library?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy Was a Digital Game I Purchased Removed From My Library?: I preordered the digital version of EA UFC 1 back when it first released. I haven't played it in a while & decided to go install it to play it again and it is no longer in my library. It's no...