games I purchased are no longer in my xbox game pass account. Whats the deal? How do I get...

Discus and support games I purchased are no longer in my xbox game pass account. Whats the deal? How do I get... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do i get support to get my games back without having to buy them again. Just a few of the minecraft games I purchased are no longer in my account.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Faris Matin, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Faris Matin
    Faris Matin Guest

games I purchased are no longer in my xbox game pass account. Whats the deal? How do I get...

How do i get support to get my games back without having to buy them again. Just a few of the minecraft games I purchased are no longer in my account.

:)

Faris Matin, Mar 16, 2023
  2. ForYourAssistance Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate's Spotify Plan

I purchased the $1 deal on my XBOX, and I have game pass, but i was wondering how do i get spotify. Do I get sent a code that I have to redeem, or what? Also, how long will it take if it is something like that?
    Actually, you will get the promo code or link via email or Xbox Message center within 10 business days and I know this promo is only valid for new subscriber of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 1$ promo.

On the other hand, you may contact Xbox support at https://support.xbox.com/ in order to check your eligibility for the promo accurately.

Thanks!
  3. BongKaos Win User

Call Of Duty Black Ops II

Maybe, look at a game guide for help on how to pass a level.....

As for the best deal, that depends on what you want.

Do Not purchase more content if you can't get past one spot

Good Luck!!!.
  4. volcomdrone Win User

Season pass not working

What the hell is the deal with the season pass...they do not prompt you to download the crimson pack from within the game. how do i download this map pack without purchasing twice...im super annoyed at all the bs revolving around this game
  5. St Wo Win User

Games vanishing from account

No, they are no longer listed as purchased in my account. I do not own a different account, I played one of the games until two days ago.

I know I bought both of the games.

I can see them under my games on the xbox, but do no longer own them.

****. I'm sorry, but seriously. I bought these, like all my games, with prepaid cards.

How am I supposed to prove this?
  6. Lord RaidenFink Win User

Game Pass quests are showing i need game pass which i already have

Hi,

From looking at another similar forum post, you should follow these steps:

1. Remove your Xbox Live account from your console

2. Restart your console

3. Download your Xbox Live account

This is what else I could gather from your problem, from looking in the Xbox Game Pass for Console FAQ:

“How do I solve Game Pass Errors?

If a game was installed with Xbox Game Pass but will no longer play, make sure your Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold subscriptions are active and the game is still in the current catalog.”

So, make sure your subscription is still currently active, and that you’re using the same Xbox Live account for the Xbox Game Pass app if you’re using that.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/
    Hi thanks i saw that post as well however that was for an entirely different problem that was for cant log into game pass. However mines logged in but game pass quests app isnt recognizing it. However i can play ally game pass games fine so its just an internal
    error for quests not game pass as a whole. I'm doubting i am only person dealing with it too.
Thema:

1. games I purchased are no longer in my xbox game pass account. Whats the deal? How do I get... - Similar Threads - games purchased are

2. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  3. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  4. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  5. Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox: I would love to be able to play my old smack down vs raw titles on my series x and any other games I purchased for xbox 360. It doesn't make sense to limit or restrict playable libraries. If I've...
  6. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  7. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  8. Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game...: Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game content? My xbox live server is active and working bfb4c5da-ad80-4c72-a8cc-a799343174b4
  9. parental controls. game purchased on my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    parental controls. game purchased on my account.: Originally the xbox was mine and it is associated with my account. The children have been using it and it has never been a problem. My wife and I feel like our son is spending too much time on it...
  10. GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game: Can somebody help how I retrieve my shark card 1.5million one c133b39f-5962-4569-bd72-79f028319592