Games I play with Xbox game pass suddenly close without error

Discus and support Games I play with Xbox game pass suddenly close without error in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was playing with Xbox game pass, then the game suddenly closed. it showed neither error code or nothing what is the source of this problem?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by erdem çoban, Nov 14, 2022.

1. erdem çoban
    erdem çoban Guest

I was playing with Xbox game pass, then the game suddenly closed. it showed neither error code or nothing what is the source of this problem?

:)

erdem çoban, Nov 14, 2022
  2. erdem çoban Win User

i'm playing on pc and ı updated windows 10 but it didn't work
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Erdem, you are playing on the console or on the PC, if it is on the PC has already checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Title FM23 apparently has an interruption not seen so far.

But is this the only title that you have this problem?
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, games close for no reason, no error warning is shown?

Try to follow the procedures below.

DEFRAG

Defragment your Windows 10 PC

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/def...

Using System File Checker in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

chkdsk

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server...

1 - Type cmd (Command Prompt) in the search bar of the Start menu and then click Run as administrator.

2 - Enter chkdsk /f/x/r/v

Being in use the system will ask if the user wants to check the chosen drive after reboot. Just type S and restart the computer.
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Erdem, normally this error is due to a network interruption, friend.

Lets test:

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

And connectivity

Do you have antivirus, vpn or firewall?

If so, disable them and see if the error persists.

Type CMD in the search bar;

Right-click on the Command Prompt option;

Click on Run as Administrator option;

Then run the commands below, press Enter at the end of each line ok? :

ipconfig /release <Enter>

ipconfig /renew <Enter>

ipconfig /flushdns <Enter>

ipconfig /registerdns <Enter>

nbtstat -rr <Enter>

netsh int ip reset all <Enter>

netsh winsock reset <Enter>

1.On the desktop, simultaneously press Windows + R keys to open Run;

2. In run, type cleanmgr and click OK to open Disk Cleanup;

3. In the Disk Cleanup window, select the C: drive (if prompted) and click OK;

4. In the Disk Cleanup for Windows 10 window, select the checkboxes of the presented files and click Clean System Files.

5. After cleaning, check the unchecked checkboxes again and click OK>Delete Files.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
Thema:

1. Games I play with Xbox game pass suddenly close without error - Similar Threads - Games play game

2. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  3. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  4. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  5. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...: (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed underground 2 ect...
  6. Not being able to play games on external hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Not being able to play games on external hard drive: Why can’t I play games on my external hard rice fa80c9e6-2a62-4a8b-93ef-811c874bbf99
  7. Can two people play the same game on two different consoles

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can two people play the same game on two different consoles: Hi I wanted to know If I bought a physical copy of a game and played it on my xbox can I then give it to my friend so he can download the game and play it too To clarify the friend is also on...
  8. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  9. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  10. Can't play my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play my games: Every time I try to start a game the Xbox light on the console flashes and I get booted to home but all my streaming apps work... Is it time to get a new Xbox 7851d64a-061e-4492-84fc-35a9eea6a4bb