Games have installed but only listed under recently installed in the queue. Can’t play them.

Discus and support Games have installed but only listed under recently installed in the queue. Can’t play them. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Games have downloaded and show as recently installed in my queue. They’re not on my Home Screen and I cannot click to play. This is for my son and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mandy_000, Apr 29, 2023.

  1. Mandy_000
    Mandy_000 Guest

    Games have installed but only listed under recently installed in the queue. Can’t play them.


    Games have downloaded and show as recently installed in my queue. They’re not on my Home Screen and I cannot click to play. This is for my son and I don’t understand how to find these games for him. Please help!

    :)
     
    Mandy_000, Apr 29, 2023
    #1
  2. Rostom L Win User

    Games have installed but only listed under recently installed in the queue. Can’t play them.

    Hi there!

    May I know exactly the device/platform are you using to try to play these games? Is it on Windows 10/11 or Xbox console?

    As a basic troubleshooting, please simply sign out and sign in his account and also restart the device.

    If his account is under a Microsoft family group, check his account restrictions on https://family.microsoft.com/ to find out what game ratings are only allowed on his account.
  3. POMPANO JOE Win User

    I payed for FIFA16 but the game does not download yet after 1 minth

    Have you checked to see if it's in your Queue ready to download? The queue can be found under your Games & Apps screen. Look for FIFA, if listed click install.
  4. denis97g Win User

    Can I install more than one game?

    yes, you can only play one game at a time, and it install one content at a time but you can put multiple games in the queue to install them.
  5. ItzCamzy Win User

    Wreckfest Upgrade for Series X Not Working

    Hi,

    Are you able to go into your queue and check the recently installed section and see if an Wreckfest update appears in that list.
  6. Muuwop Win User

    Unable to launch digital game

    Unfortunately, it did not work. After all the steps it told me to ‘INSTALL you own this’ I click it but it does absolutely nothing. It's appearing in my ‘Manage Queue’ and it's under recently installed but it still doesn't let me click and play it. That's
    a bummer. Appreciate the help mate! Stay safe.
Thema:

Games have installed but only listed under recently installed in the queue. Can’t play them.

Loading...
  1. Games have installed but only listed under recently installed in the queue. Can’t play them. - Similar Threads - Games installed listed

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  4. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  5. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  6. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  7. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...
  8. No "Play" button in Xbox app for some installed games?

    in XboX Insiders
    No "Play" button in Xbox app for some installed games?: This started happening within the last 2 weeks. Multiple games I have installed on Xbox PC app (now at v2604.1000.32.0) have displayed an issue where they are installed but there is no Play button...
  9. Installed games list keeps on loading, I can't access my installed games or install new ones.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed games list keeps on loading, I can't access my installed games or install new ones.: My xbox app is not showing my already installed games and I can't install any new games. It all started when I tried to installed Morrowind a few days ago, it was stuck at 0% and I tried to cancel...
  10. Xbox App (Win11) stopped loading game list, can't change install folder, freezes

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (Win11) stopped loading game list, can't change install folder, freezes: Hello Suddenly the Xbox app is not working anymore. It can't load the game list and when I try to change folders it tells me "There was a problem loading installation locations. Try gain....