Games gone from Xbox app on windows 10

Discus and support Games gone from Xbox app on windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Had to reset my computer, upon reinstalling windows and signing in to Xbox. It says that I do not own the games and would need to buy them again,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Voxila, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Voxila
    Voxila Guest

Had to reset my computer, upon reinstalling windows and signing in to Xbox. It says that I do not own the games and would need to buy them again, despite the fact that I have clear evidence that I bought them.

:)

Voxila, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Voxila. This is Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I'll be glad to help and assist you on this matter.

I believe that you're using a different account from your Microsoft Store for detecting your game licenses or entitlements.

For us to be certain that you're using the right account where your games were purchased before, please head on to your account order history on https://account.microsoft.com > Payment & billing > Order history. That's the proof of our accounts that we owned the games under it.
  3. G_Rllns Win User

Windows Phone 7, 8 and 8.1 Achievements Not Syncing to Xbox Live Profiles since March 2020

I am not sure whether achievements sync to XBOX servers on Windows 10 Mobile. I do know that the messaging component is gone from the XCCA (on Windows 10, not sure about phones). Nevertheless, clubs are still present. Just checked that. Messaging can only
    be done in the new XBOX PC App (XPA) and the XBOX Game Bar (XGB).
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Why cant i use The Xbox Companion App on windows11?

most of the features of the companion app are gone in windows 11, as the app is being discontinued slowly on windows 10 and 11.
  5. JeannetteGossman Win User

how do i uninstall this app

I want to uninstall Xbox - ALL apps, programs whatever from my desktop. Don't have an Xbox, never played any game online or off. Needs to be gone. It won't let me uninstall it on my desktop computer. I have Windows 10 Home
  6. G_Rllns Win User

Windows Phone 7, 8 and 8.1 Achievements Not Syncing to Xbox Live Profiles since March 2020

This may be their way of getting us to get the achievements on Android and iOS phones but in my opinion, the XBOX achievements on those platforms are no way as challenging as those on Windows devices. Take for example, Wordament. On Windows devices, you
    can get achievements in about 50+ hours (17 of them). On the same app for iOS and Android, it takes only one hour (10 achievements). Where is the challenge? Any idea if the XCCA (XBOX Console Companion App) will work on Windows 10 Mobile as of tomorrow? Messaging
    will be gone from the app.
Thema:

1. Games gone from Xbox app on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Games gone app

2. Xbox game bar... gone?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar... gone?: First it was all my social widgets, and now the entire application is gone. windows+g just opens the "You need an app to open this gamingoverlay link" thing. I did nothing to delete, remove, or...
  3. Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to be able to stream my games from my...: Since Xbox Console Companion is gone, where do I go to stream games from my Xbox One X to YouTube? d5de1c6e-872c-46e2-8615-447b0133d214
  4. Where is GTA 5 in cloud gaming gone ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is GTA 5 in cloud gaming gone ?: cant find GTA 5 is it gone? 8b06f3c9-70f7-410a-b003-80d3cc694f99
  5. Xbox PC App installed games are gone and "There was a problem load install locations. Try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App installed games are gone and "There was a problem load install locations. Try...: I recently updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11 on TWO computers and now both of them have this issue after the update. What's happening: Games no longer show in the Installed section of the...
  6. Scrolling position in a list in the xbox app is gone after looking at a game. How can this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scrolling position in a list in the xbox app is gone after looking at a game. How can this...: I have a problem in the xbox app on pc. When I scroll down in a list of games (game pass for example), click on a game and then go back, the list will be at the top again instead of where I was....
  7. XBOX app game gone mid-download and still taking up space and cannot be re-installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX app game gone mid-download and still taking up space and cannot be re-installed: So I was installing Forza Horizon 5 from XBOX gamepass and I downloaded about 30 GB out of 101 GB and I paused it and shut down my PC. Few days later when I open XBOX app, there was no game in...
  8. XBOX app game gone mid-download and still taking up space and cannot be re-installed

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX app game gone mid-download and still taking up space and cannot be re-installed: so i have game pass, decided to download doom eternal. the game had around 75gb to download , i downloaded around 14gb , paused it and closed the app and went onto another work for the next day....
  9. Why is the Download to Console option gone on game pages in the iPhone Xbox app?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why is the Download to Console option gone on game pages in the iPhone Xbox app?: Sums it up. The option is just gone for every game. [img] bce73ec0-8ea4-455e-8e19-94dd2a39fae5
  10. International NFL Game Pass: How to access with NFL app gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    International NFL Game Pass: How to access with NFL app gone?: International users (outside of the US, Canada & Europe) just to be able to watch live and on-demand games from NFL Game Pass through the official NFL app. Unfortunately, the old NFL app seems to...