Games from Xbox Game Pass for PC keep crashing

Discus and support Games from Xbox Game Pass for PC keep crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, When I try to play my games on the xbox pass they stop working sometimes the picture stops but I can still hear the game sound and then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by david gonçalves2, Aug 14, 2023.

  1. Games from Xbox Game Pass for PC keep crashing


    Hello,



    When I try to play my games on the xbox pass they stop working sometimes the picture stops but I can still hear the game sound and then closing after a while and other times everything is running smoothly and the game closes and I don't get errors. This happens for multiple xbox pass games, not a specific one.

    But I play league of legens or fortnite without any of these problems .

    I already tryed a couple of thins

    I took a look at the event viewer and didn't see any issues

    Installed the games on different disk

    Run sfc /scannow

    Run the game on low settings

    Keept a look at temps no issues there.

    Down clock the ram to the oficial supported speed

    Reinstalled windows multiple times.



    My specs are:

    Ryzen 7600X

    NVIDIA 3080

    32GB of ram which is 5600htz but I even put it at the official supported speed 5200htz

    Board Asus TUF gaming b650-plus

    :)
     
    david gonçalves2, Aug 14, 2023
    #1
  2. Rostom L Win User

    Games from Xbox Game Pass for PC keep crashing

    You could check your graphic drivers or display adapters and make sure they're up-to-date.

    Let's try to reinstall your gaming services app:
    Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

    In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

    get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

    In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

    start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

    Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    Restart your device.

    Please also run the system file checker to check for any corrupted data.
    - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/using-sys...
  3. Daniel Bonev Win User

    Games from Xbox Game Pass for PC keep crashing

    It happens to some of the Xbox games. It just gives me different error codes and crash. I did all the obvious thigs like verifying, repairing, reinstall, restart and etc. Here's some exaples of the games I installed and they crashed
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
  4. david gonçalves2 Win User

    Games from Xbox Game Pass for PC keep crashing

    Hello,

    This did not work game is still crashing
  5. Matthew Forrest Win User

    Games from Xbox Game Pass for PC keep crashing

    Yes it is for all games and it began about a week ago.

    Windows is up to date and I have no updates pending in the store. I am not sure which driver I am supposed to be updating.
  6. david gonçalves2 Win User

    Games from Xbox Game Pass for PC keep crashing

Thema:

Games from Xbox Game Pass for PC keep crashing

Loading...
  1. Games from Xbox Game Pass for PC keep crashing - Similar Threads - Games Game Pass

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...