Games for gold i can get xbox one game easy but 360 ask me for Credit card why?

Discus and support Games for gold i can get xbox one game easy but 360 ask me for Credit card why? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been getting every month the games for gold i can get xbox one game easy. But when i try to buy 360 ones on my xboxone it tell me i quote i need... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hollowfication69, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Games for gold i can get xbox one game easy but 360 ask me for Credit card why?

I've been getting every month the games for gold i can get xbox one game easy. But when i try to buy 360 ones on my xboxone it tell me i quote i need to put a form of payment???? Seriously a payment for a free game it want me to put credit card detail
    so i can get this free game Seriously i buy game using xbox prepaid card why does it want some form of Credit card when it free?

:)

hollowfication69, Sep 30, 2018
  2. SergioRMA7
    SergioRMA7 Guest
    Can't redeem Games With Gold

Hi!

I have a 3 month pre paid card, but when I try to redeem a game of Games With Gold for Xbox One, they ask me for a credit card wich I don't have. What can I do?.

Thanks.

SergioRMA7, Sep 30, 2018
  3. sodrix
    sodrix Guest
    Credit account for download Gold games?

Why do I need to enter payment information for download a game with my gold account?

I have 12 months of gold and they ask me for card to download Monkey Island 2 to my xbox one.

Other games do not ask me a credit card number but Monkey Island 2 yes

sodrix, Sep 30, 2018
  4. Games for gold i can get xbox one game easy but 360 ask me for Credit card why?

Buying/ Redeeming any 360 games on the Xbox One requires a payment option on your account. The free 360 games with gold only needs to acknowledge that you have a payment optin, but it wont actually charge you anything.

BaconisGood53, Sep 30, 2018
  5. Only option i use to buy games on xbox using xbox prepaid card

6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Unfortunately the One store has just never been updated to see the Microsoft account balance as a valid payment option for 360 content.

Smwutches, Sep 30, 2018
  7. well i'm only going to buy only using xbox prepaid card to buy game

8. DAZZA 433
    DAZZA 433 Guest

Yes unfortunately this is a constant annoyance needing a payment method on your account to buy or even download a free xbox 360 game on your xbox one.

This is why i still have a 360 sat here to download the free games then when you load up your xbox one the games are in the ready to install folder without needing to add a payment method.

DAZZA 433, Nov 2, 2018
  9. hollowfication69 Win User

well i'm only going to buy only using xbox prepaid card to buy game
  10. BaconisGood53 Win User

Buying/ Redeeming any 360 games on the Xbox One requires a payment option on your account. The free 360 games with gold only needs to acknowledge that you have a payment optin, but it wont actually charge you anything.
  11. hollowfication69 Win User

Only option i use to buy games on xbox using xbox prepaid card
  12. DAZZA 433 Win User

Yes unfortunately this is a constant annoyance needing a payment method on your account to buy or even download a free xbox 360 game on your xbox one.

This is why i still have a 360 sat here to download the free games then when you load up your xbox one the games are in the ready to install folder without needing to add a payment method.
  13. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately the One store has just never been updated to see the Microsoft account balance as a valid payment option for 360 content.
Thema:

1. Games for gold i can get xbox one game easy but 360 ask me for Credit card why? - Similar Threads - Games gold game

2. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  3. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  4. Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...: I wanted to play rainbow six siege but it said I need to pay for gold. I don’t think this makes sense to make people pay more money to play online games that they are already paying for but the...
  5. Why is Xbox telling me to buy a game I own through games for gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Xbox telling me to buy a game I own through games for gold: I own dungeon siege 3 from gfg Nov 2015 decided to go back to it and clear it. However it said there was an error and I uninstalled it. Now I can't install unless I purchase it...
  6. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  7. What is Xbox Live Gold, and is it necessary for online gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is Xbox Live Gold, and is it necessary for online gaming?: I recently read on Facebook about Xbox Live Gold. It is a subscription service that allows Xbox users to play multiplayer games online. Users often inquire about its benefits and whether it's...
  8. Game pass/live gold issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass/live gold issues: I am being told I need to own game pass to play games I already own via download and hardcopy I just paid for gold last month. This is so frustrating. I've done the resets and what not I found on...
  9. Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...: Alpha Skip-ahead member Xbox Insider: Why does Xbox store no longer have 6 months, 3 months, 1 and 2 yearly membership options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?...
  10. Why can’t I play my games with gold that I’ve already claimed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play my games with gold that I’ve already claimed?: A few years ago I downloaded assassins creed syndicate when it was a game with gold. I took a break from Xbox. When I came back I went to redownload the game which it lets me do. But when I go to...