Games Download blocked on xbox app

Discus and support Games Download blocked on xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Installation/Download of games are completely blocked on my Xbox app. I've lauched the download of Crusader Kings III last night and it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xaiels, May 26, 2023.

1. Xaiels
    Xaiels Guest

Hello,

Installation/Download of games are completely blocked on my Xbox app.

I've lauched the download of Crusader Kings III last night and it's blocked at "1% - 0 o/s" and it's impossible to cancel the installations or lauched the intallations of a other games.

Tried to reinstall the app, restart the windows installer services, or deactivated IPv6 nothing work.....

Do you have any solution ?

Alexis

:)

Xaiels, May 26, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Xaiels,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble downloading games on your Xbox App for PC. There are a few possible reasons why your download is stuck at 1%. Here are some steps you can try to fix the issue:

Restart your deviceAs basic as this is, a simple restart can set many things right.

Make sure Windows is up to date
    1. Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.
    2. On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.
    3. On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available for your device.
    4. Once the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.
    5. Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.
    For more info, go to:

Windows Update

Update your Windows and device driversFor the best game performance, make sure your system’s video card drivers (or display adapter drivers) are up to date. Drivers are available on the support website for your computer manufacturer, or if your computer system is custom built, on the video card manufacturer’s support website. Updating video card drivers can resolve game crashes, improve frame rates, and improve overall game performance.

Make sure both the Xbox and Gaming Services apps are up to date
    1. Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.
    2. Select Library.
    3. Under Updates & downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.

Make sure you’re signed in to the Xbox app and the Store with the same accountWhen you open the Xbox app on your device, be sure you sign in to the app using your own Xbox account. You may also need to be signed in to the Store (xbox.com) in order to play a purchased game.

To make sure your permissions for the game can be validated, be sure to sign in to both the Store and the Xbox app using the same account that was used to purchase the game.

For help with signing in, go to:

Sign in to Xbox

Having trouble installing EA Play games from the Xbox app for Windows?Try closing both the Xbox app and the EA app, and then relaunch the Xbox app.

Remove and reinstall Gaming ServicesReinstall the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10/11 device:

1. Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.
    2. In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers
    3. In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
    4. Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    5. Restart your device and try to install the game again.
    Source: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot Microsoft Store.

Method 1:

Make sure your Windows OS is up to date.

Method 2:

make sure the date and time are set correctly

Method 3:

make sure you have enough storage

you can also try changing the download location.

Method 4:

open settings

search for troubleshooting apps

In the Microsoft Store, click Find and fix issues.

Method 5:

reset the microsoft store

go to settings

app

apps and features

find the microsoft store

click advanced options.

click reset.

if this doesn't work

click remove.

Method 6:

Try booting into safe mode.

Windows starts your PC in safe mode (microsoft.com)

if there is no problem with safe mode, boot to normal mode and update all drivers, especially display drivers, to the latest version.

If the problem persists, perform a clean boot.

How to perform a clean boot on Windows (microsoft.com)

Clean boot allows you to identify and remove third-party programs that are causing this problem.

Method 7:

Search for PowerShell and run it as an administrator

enter the command below

[table][tr]
    "& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + 'AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}"
    [/tr][/table]

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. melanie brown2 Win User

Can't play purchased game.

hi. have you downloaded the xbox family app on your phone. with this app u can check ur sons profile settings and see if there is something blocking him from playing the game.
  5. mineralContent Win User

Why can I stream and play games using 4g but not download xbox content.

Superdrug uses the 3 network, in fact it is the 3 network which categorically does not block or throttle its users.

Strangely I can download apps from the store using 4g data but not games

Im not blocked because they have told me this and I can download with no problems on the PS4

And the xbox system tells me itself im getting 40Mbps download speeds.
  6. XxUNCOUTHxX Win User

Redeemed Card Didn't Work

If you’ve blocked automated downloads, you might want to enable them. On your Xbox One, go to Settings > System > Updates > Keep my games & apps up to date. By the way, you can find this and anything else you’ve installed in My games
    and apps.
Thema:

1. Games Download blocked on xbox app - Similar Threads - Games Download blocked

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. When downloading games will disconnect the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    When downloading games will disconnect the internet: While downloading a game my Xbox disconnects it’s self from the internet an stops downloading what’s it’s downloading help plz 2c6a3716-a900-4d4d-b193-298d8e67b3b0
  4. How do you download a game remotely

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you download a game remotely: I am new to Xbox.... just purchased for my grandson who is 5. I purchased a game online but I cannot figure out how to download to the console. There's no option in the settings. Please help!...
  5. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  6. Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?: When I am downloading a game, my Xbox will hold a 105+ mbps download speed. But starting a couple of months ago, my Xbox randomly disconnects from the WiFi only when I’m downloading games. Does...
  7. When a game updates on my Xbox One it downloads at 10-20mbps. I have 300mbps internet and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When a game updates on my Xbox One it downloads at 10-20mbps. I have 300mbps internet and...: Why do my games download so slow? Other devices on my internet download at 200-300mbps * Moved from Community Center 606f93d9-f957-4abd-b363-5c7f393fde2a
  8. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  9. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  10. block game updates for my microsoft family or set download limit per month.

in XBoX on Consoles
    block game updates for my microsoft family or set download limit per month.: How can I block updates for installed games for members in my Microsoft family? we have a limited amount of internet per month, and my kids do updates to my installed games and waste all our...