Games does not work

Discus and support Games does not work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded PGA Tour 2k21. When the game get to the menu it kicks me back to Home Screen. I uninstall the game 3 times. I did a full shutoff and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xbox 22, Mar 6, 2022.

  1. Xbox 22
    Xbox 22 Guest

    Games does not work


    I downloaded PGA Tour 2k21. When the game get to the menu it kicks me back to Home Screen. I uninstall the game 3 times. I did a full shutoff and waited 5 mins. Results it still doesn’t work

    :)
     
    Xbox 22, Mar 6, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Games does not work

    That's perfect then. Is this the only game that you're having an issue with?
  3. Xbox 22 Win User

    Games does not work

    Still doing the same thing
  4. Francia J. Win User

    Games does not work

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

    POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

    ​​​

    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

    If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

    Select Reset console.

    Reset and keep my games & apps.
  5. Emerald_Void Win User

    Does not work game

    I am having the same problem except it is for all games. Nothing launches. Every time I click "Play" on a game, it takes me to the Microsoft store and asks me to install "Gaming Services" (WHICH I HAVE ALREADY INSTALLED. 5 TIMES!) This is an infuriating problem.
  6. PamelaCravens Win User

    Games does not work

    Hi Francia,

    I was following this thread as I have the same problem...the problem happened with game pass download and now with a disc I purchased. I've reset the console (while keeping my games and apps, checked the Nat settings (it's open), couldn't clear cache as I wasn't able to play the game yet. I unplugged both cables and waited 5 minutes...restarted the console many times. Uninstalled and re installed the latest game twice. I don't know what else to do.

    Please help,

    Pam
Thema:

Games does not work

Loading...
  1. Games does not work - Similar Threads - Games does

  2. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  3. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  4. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. Does anybody know about the xbox state of games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know about the xbox state of games?: I purchased AC Shadows and could not install it https://preview.redd.it/42gxhgbionog1.png?width=1223&format=png&auto=webp&s=553d9dcb3d7c5794ba7c6b56c85e2ecbcf1cfffd submitted by /u/Ok-Spot-5603...
  7. Game-Bar does not record/playback even after all possible fixes

    in XboX Insiders
    Game-Bar does not record/playback even after all possible fixes: that’s righty!!! gamebar does NOT want to RECORD, even when i reset, fix, terminate, using task manager, and even resetting my pc to the newest update. Nobody seems to have the same issue as me...
  8. Xbox Game Bar will not work!!!! Does anyone have any suggestions. I've listed a few of my...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar will not work!!!! Does anyone have any suggestions. I've listed a few of my...: I've uninstalled / reinstalled Powershell Regedit you name it.... anyone have any ideas. submitted by /u/Curious-Mousse-1458 [link] [comments]
  9. Hello! I was wondering if I buy a physical Xbox Series X game or an Xbox One game, does the...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I was wondering if I buy a physical Xbox Series X game or an Xbox One game, does the...: I have an Xbox Series S and I found a game (NBA 2k25) that had a physical activation code as well, so I am wondering if any other games had these so I can purchase....
  10. Does Xbox app on my Pixel 9 Pro not do Game streaming any more?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox app on my Pixel 9 Pro not do Game streaming any more?: I have one of the latest devices and used to be able to stream games from Xbox Cloud, but now I do not see that option anywhere? Do we need a separate app again? I have Game Pass Ultimate. Just a...