Games dissapeared from PC gamepass, but still accessable in EA desktop

Discus and support Games dissapeared from PC gamepass, but still accessable in EA desktop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently downloaded a few games from ea on gamepass and shut down my computer to install some updates for my computer, when it rebooted the games had... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ashura01, Feb 1, 2022.

1. Ashura01
    Ashura01 Guest

I recently downloaded a few games from ea on gamepass and shut down my computer to install some updates for my computer, when it rebooted the games had disappeared from gamepass but were still accessable from ea desktop. Is there some way I can get gamepass to recognize these games are actually still on my computer?

:)

Ashura01, Feb 1, 2022
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Awesome!

No worries my friend, anytime. Glad it worked. :)
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Ashura01, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then, try to uninstall and install the Xbox app. :)

If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command.

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.

Then, after you do it, you're going to open the game pass app, it will ask you to download and install the game services again

If neither of those procedures works, try to restore your PC's OS via the ISO image tool, using that tool you will be able to maintain your installed games and files.

If you're using Windows 10:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

If you're using Windows 11:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...
  4. Ashura01 Win User

Thank you for your assistance, resetting the apps seems to have done the trick.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

steam progress through gamepass

unsure about that, but the ea access in gamepass pc is trash, when you start a game from gamepass pc it calls the ea desktop beta app then starts the game, it uses whatever account and username on EA. there are no acheivements etc etc the list goes on.

i just subbed to ea access via steam for the year as its super cheap anyway and it is integrated better with steam with cheevos etc.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Titanfall 2

even though the pc gamepass has access to ea play, none of them games support acheivements for xbox live.

it is not fully integrated like it is on steam hence why you need ea desktop app to play.

this is one of the reaons i ditched gamepass pc and paid 20 for a full year access through steam.
Thema:

1. Games dissapeared from PC gamepass, but still accessable in EA desktop - Similar Threads - Games dissapeared gamepass

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working: When I click preview features it turns on but when I reload the page or sign out it goes back to unchecked; this happens on every device I have. I deleted my account from the insiders program so...
  4. One of my windows store games keeps dissapearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One of my windows store games keeps dissapearing: One of my games (Ark survival evolved) wich I downloaded from the windows store keeps dissapearing, and by dissapearing I mean it doesn't apear in my library, and when i search for it in the...
  5. Game Dissapeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Dissapeared: Hi my name is Aidan I had recently bought ac Mirage and went to play it today and it wouldnt let me, I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall but it has now disappeared from my console and now says...
  6. Game Dissapeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Dissapeared: Hi my name is Aidan I had recently bought ac Mirage and went to play it today and it wouldnt let me, I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall but it has now disappeared from my console and now says...
  7. Game dissapeared from my account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game dissapeared from my account?: Like a year back, i used to play minecraft on my account, i had bought minecraft back in 2020 and was looking forward to it, yet now, everywhere i look it says that i do not own it? Yet i am 100%...
  8. Game files dissapear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game files dissapear: Every time I restart my computer game files get deleted somehow, and I have to re-download the game. I am using Xbox app on Windows 10, game is Football manager 2023. Everything is updated to...
  9. do your game tiles dissapear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do your game tiles dissapear: game picture tiles in my games and apps JUST A BORDER NO PIC hi there i have noticed when i go into my games and apps it picture lists your tiles i got them set on medium well some of the...
  10. do your game tiles dissapear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do your game tiles dissapear: game picture tiles in my games and apps JUST A BORDER NO PIC hi there i have noticed when i go into my games and apps it picture lists your tiles i got them set on medium well some of the...