Games disappeared from search

Discus and support Games disappeared from search in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, Few month ago I installed some demos and now that I decided to buy them nothing appears when I search through my xbox, however if I go to web I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NickArth, Jan 21, 2014.

1. NickArth
    NickArth Guest

Hi, Few month ago I installed some demos and now that I decided to buy them nothing appears when I search through my xbox, however if I go to web I can find them but I can't buy with a message of not available to my region. What is happening? Regards

:)

NickArth, Jan 21, 2014
  2. FyL84
    FyL84 Guest
    Equipment disappearing after death in search.

As it says was Playing hc search and after I died my bouncIng Betty disappeared. Why would the do that?

FyL84, Jan 21, 2014
  3. T0M W00DY
    T0M W00DY Guest
    Crackdown 2

Bizarrely, this seems to have disappeared from the ShopTo site! It was there this morning, now not showing which is typical for me. Looks like I need to start my search for a decent price all over again!

T0M W00DY, Jan 21, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The marketplace on your console will show you everything that is available to purchase in your region. If you can't find the games there, then they are not available for you to purchase. When you're looking on the web, make sure the region is correct in
    the bottom left corner of the page. If you're not looking at your region, it will show games that are not available to you.

Smwutches, Jan 21, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

The marketplace on your console will show you everything that is available to purchase in your region. If you can't find the games there, then they are not available for you to purchase. When you're looking on the web, make sure the region is correct in
    the bottom left corner of the page. If you're not looking at your region, it will show games that are not available to you.
  6. T0M W00DY Win User

Crackdown 2

Bizarrely, this seems to have disappeared from the ShopTo site! It was there this morning, now not showing which is typical for me. Looks like I need to start my search for a decent price all over again!
  7. Zero420override Win User

FIFA 20 free trial

Are you trying to get it in PC or console? If this issue is on PC resetting the Microsoft store can usually fix that error. Here are the steps to do just that

Type in wsreset into the search box

Right-click it from the search results and pick Run as administrator

An empty command line window will open, let it hang

As soon as it disappears, your Microsoft Store will be reset

Hope this helps.

Keep Calm & Game On!
  8. Widget1979 Win User

Ready to instill not showing up

Some of mine have done the disappearing act aswell. Just go into the microsoft store and search your game. If you do own it, it will definately be ready for you to install again.
  9. Advantage Camo Win User

Equipment disappearing after death in search.

Have yet to see this but maybe it's happened in one of my games and I didn't notice it. In every cod since cod4 ( the one I played first ) equipment stayed until the end of the round no matter if you died. If this is a new glitch that's almost a gamebreaker
    for search and destroy imo.
Thema:

1. Games disappeared from search - Similar Threads - Games disappeared search

2. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  3. My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared: My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I turned the Xbox back on, nothing appears, apps/games, nothing and you can't go into anything, settings, anything, but the storage in the apps/game area...
  4. My game disappeared.

in XBoX on Windows
    My game disappeared.: hello everyone i bought a game from eneba a year ago. now i got a new pc and when I wanted to download it the game wasn't here. It disappeared. i'm logged in with the right profile. Can anyone...
  5. Xbox App for PC installed games have disappeared / HELP Needed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App for PC installed games have disappeared / HELP Needed: Hi so games that i have bought previously i have installed them on my PC using the Xbox App for PC, but as of late whenever i open the Xbox App it is only showing 1 game installed and ready to...
  6. All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass: I am back to where I was before I started playing it on the game pass ee726d8f-8e03-43ea-8656-e6f78f6c55f2
  7. My Xbox game pass quests have disappeared completely and mobile and PC points are not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox game pass quests have disappeared completely and mobile and PC points are not...: Hi, I’m in the UK and ll the game pass quests on Xbox have disappeared completely there is no longer an option for the quests. Also my mobile and PC point will not register I do like 45 bing...
  8. Why did my game dlc disappear when it was in my game last night but not when I woke up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my game dlc disappear when it was in my game last night but not when I woke up: I play A game on game pass called guilty gear strive and I got A dlc called season pass 3 and when I got in the game last night the content was there but today when I got on the game it wasn’t...
  9. Hi there, wondering if anyone has had trouble with games disappearing off the library?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi there, wondering if anyone has had trouble with games disappearing off the library?: I’ve got a day one XB1 and had day one game like Ryse Son of Rome and Dead Rising 3. These games are no longer there and I’m now having to buy them again. Tried logging in and out, restarting my...
  10. Game disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disappeared: I remember vividly that I bought Minecraft but it doesn’t show as owned game. It shows in mobile but in the Xbox it ask if I want to buy it. I’m sure I bought it years ago and no I haven’t changed...