Games Crashing After Loading In

Discus and support Games Crashing After Loading In in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My games keep crashing back to the desktop - every mission I load into Helldivers 2 it crashes. In minecraft, I can play for a few minutes before it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zBurrs, May 23, 2024.

1. zBurrs
    zBurrs Guest

My games keep crashing back to the desktop - every mission I load into Helldivers 2 it crashes. In minecraft, I can play for a few minutes before it crashes. I was not dealing with this for a few weeks beforehand.

Specs:

CPU - i9 14900K

GPU - 4070 SUPER

64gb DDR5 RAM

I have copied my system logs - system logs.evtx

Application logs - application logs.evtx

I'm not sure what to do from here...

:)

zBurrs, May 23, 2024
  2. erterbernds67 Win User

The new flight sim. 2020 . I am trying to update the rolling cache. Its been trying now for over an hour. Is it safe to close the programme down.?

No. After i did this the game started crashing whenever i loaded in. Needed to uninstall/reinstall.
  3. Pomegranate14 Win User

MW2 remastered purchase problem

MW2 Remastered on my XB1 crashed when loading Team Player cutscene. The first time it crashed when loading then the second-time game just quit on me after the cutscene is done.

Hopefully, this game isn't like COD Ghost on XB1 when the game constantly crashed and the developer/Activation team do nothing to fix any at all even today since 2013 release. If MW2 persists with same crash issues after a year - I will be so f king pissed
    off.
  4. skater77i Win User

Play anywhere on Forza Horizon 4 for PC not working

Do you get any error message before or after the game closes? Do you fully load into a game before it crashes, or does it happen during the loading process?
  5. FedeBLive Win User

Xbox loading games but stuck on game intro screen

i have the same problem.. the console crashed during battlefield 3. now when i try to load any game in the loading screen after press start the console loading at the infinite
  6. Hartsuiev Illia Win User

Forza Horizon 4 crash when i try to load in the game (Win11)

no , after reboot all the same but i was waiting while loading in game when it was configuating for my pc and after finish it crashed without error code
Thema:

1. Games Crashing After Loading In - Similar Threads - Games Crashing Loading

2. Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load: I click on Mahjong and it loads and offers me the opening page, I click on a game of Mahjong, it doesn't matter which one. The game starts to load and before it has done so an advertisement...
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games slow loading, hangs, crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games slow loading, hangs, crashes.: On a Win11 PC, Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. Since the last update the program is very slow to load (it stays on the MUWG revolving blocks for over a minute.) During gameplay it can slow down,...
  4. My xbox game crashed and then when i went to resetart it i just went on to the xbox load...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox game crashed and then when i went to resetart it i just went on to the xbox load...: Henlow My xbox series s game froze then when I turned it on and of it got stuck of the xbox startup screen 5595b5bc-3a64-41bc-b496-a1c057d2b803
  5. Is anyone having the issue with the game bauldars gate 3 crashing right after loading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone having the issue with the game bauldars gate 3 crashing right after loading?: Help me I just want to play the game. I played bauldars gate for 20 hours or so approximately over about 5 days and now when I try to load up the game it will sync forever and then start to load...
  6. Games keep crashing on loading page and for some reason the 3 lines button isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games keep crashing on loading page and for some reason the 3 lines button isn't working: Pretty much the title. We've been trying to load a Sonic Frontiers save, which crashes on the loading page and sends me to the dashboard. I would normally suspect a corrupt file however when...
  7. every time I open roblox the game opens loads for a minute then crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    every time I open roblox the game opens loads for a minute then crashes: And i restarted my xbox deleted and reinstalled the game . ac7673fc-d174-4855-b52d-cbbe92cb7932
  8. Xbox series x crashing at beginning loading screen of certain games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x crashing at beginning loading screen of certain games: I have been having an issue for a few months with no real solution. My Xbox series x always freezes and crashes at the beginning loading screen of F1 22 , GTA online and recently Forza Motorsport....
  9. windows 11 xbox pc game - multiple games will load but then crash to windows screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    windows 11 xbox pc game - multiple games will load but then crash to windows screen: all updates have been done. DNS flush, clear cache, reboot system, logged out of xbox etc. and still have same issues. This all started on Sunday oct 8, no new downloads, no new mods. minecraft...
  10. Starfield Cloud Gaming Crashes when loading.

in XboX Insiders
    Starfield Cloud Gaming Crashes when loading.: I’ve run into a problem over the last couple of days. When I go to play Starfield on cloud gaming I either get through the loading process or to the loading screen and the game crashes. When I...