Games are there but are not mine

Discus and support Games are there but are not mine in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Little over a month ago I went to log into my games and when the game loaded it was a different name and avatar and all the games that I had played... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CarolHanika1, Feb 13, 2021.

  1. CarolHanika1
    CarolHanika1 Guest

    Games are there but are not mine


    Little over a month ago I went to log into my games and when the game loaded it was a different name and avatar and all the games that I had played under the old avatar name were at the beginning, level zero with this new name. This new gamer name is tied to my e-mail and yet I can see that my old gamer name and level are still there but I can't get back to it. I talked with a support person but he couldn't help me get back my original games. Seems to me this happened right after an update. These are the free downloads from Microsoft and I enjoy relaxing and entering into the chat. Any ideas?

    :)
     
    CarolHanika1, Feb 13, 2021
    #1
  2. Azrael008uk Win User

    Mine, Mine Mine...craft, craft craft!

    One of the best games I've picked up for the iPhone to date.



    Very tempted to get this on XBL Arcade as well.



    All I want to know though is how do I build a roof?
  3. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

    Mine, Mine Mine...craft, craft craft!

    [quote user="Azrael008uk"]
    One of the best games I've picked up for the iPhone to date.



    Very tempted to get this on XBL Arcade as well.



    All I want to know though is how do I build a roof?

    [/quote]Building in Minecraft is very similar to building with Lego, so to build a roof employ the same method, if you have never played Lego, then your stuffed, lol.
  4. Eggnogga Win User

    Mine, Mine Mine...craft, craft craft!

    *you're

    .

    @Azrael -- Use stairs as your roof. Or, just build a flat roof.
  5. ncgfuelld Win User

    Mines.

    I swear to Jesus that I have run into Invisable AT mines, TRUE STORY BRO!
  6. Praetorian VIII Win User

    Mines.

    Yeah I knew it was BS after getting a vehicle destroy notification after 2 deaths in a row on Wake Island. I've started using them again too. They might appear on the mini-map but people don't seem to check it at all and BOOM!
Thema:

Games are there but are not mine

Loading...
  1. Games are there but are not mine - Similar Threads - Games are are

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  4. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  5. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  6. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  7. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  8. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  9. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  10. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]