Games are not working on seagate external hard drive?

Discus and support Games are not working on seagate external hard drive? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I got the seagate external hard drive optimized for Xbox x/s but I can’t play some games such as apex or overwatch, I thought the seagate external hard... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jackson Pullinger, Dec 26, 2023.

  1. Games are not working on seagate external hard drive?


    I got the seagate external hard drive optimized for Xbox x/s but I can’t play some games such as apex or overwatch, I thought the seagate external hard drive let you play Xbox x/s optimized games

    :)
     
    Jackson Pullinger, Dec 26, 2023
    #1
  2. KindGryphon Win User

    Can you play the same game on two Xboxes on the same account & Can you play one game and another game on two Xboxes?

    With my Seagate 4TB, Can I moved the games to from my Uncle's Internal Hard Drive to my Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive & still play them without purchasing?
    No. It doesnt work like that.
  3. DDT SDT Win User

    Can you play the same game on two Xboxes on the same account & Can you play one game and another game on two Xboxes?

    With my Seagate 4TB, Can I moved the games to from my Uncle's Internal Hard Drive to my Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive & still play them without purchasing?
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

    External Hard drive

    Pretty much any USB 3.0 external hard drive with a minimum capacity of 128gb will work. Most gamers use Seagate or Western Digital as their preferred choice, but as I say any brand will work.

    I myself use Seagate game drive, Western Digital, Toshiba, as well as Samsung and Maxtor (Both use Seagate drives in the enclosure). The only problem I had was with the Game drive, but Seagate replaced it straightaway, and never had an issue since.
  5. DDT SDT Win User

    Can you play the same game on two Xboxes on the same account & Can you play one game and another game on two Xboxes?

    With my Seagate 4TB, Can I moved to games to my External Hard Drive?
  6. Smwutches Win User

    I HAVE DOWNLOADED A GAME ON XBOX360 AND PUT IT ON A FLASH DRIVE. HOW DO I GET TO IT TO PLAY IT? KEEPS TELL ME TO CONNECT A XBOX HARD DRIVE.

    Seagate makes an external Game Drive compatable for XBOX. I believe a 2TB memory drive is only $80 these days. Worth it, if you have a lot of games, as the consoles can't store a large library.
    That wouldn't work in this situation. Games that require a hard drive require the specific 360 hard drive, but just external storage.
Thema:

Games are not working on seagate external hard drive?

Loading...
  1. Games are not working on seagate external hard drive? - Similar Threads - Games are working

  2. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  3. Enable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Enable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.: Gamertag: Fire Console: XBOX Series X Insider: Alpha-Skip-Ahead Headset used: SteelSeries Arctic Nova Pro Wireless. When enabled voice chat in party chat with multiple users cuts outs. Occurs...
  4. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  5. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  6. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  7. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  8. One square enix game works. So far at least.

    in XboX Insiders
    One square enix game works. So far at least.: The gex trilogy from lrg and square enix converts submitted by /u/jpraelster39 [link] [comments]
  9. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  10. Disc to digital, will this also work for games that are not for sale anymore?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital, will this also work for games that are not for sale anymore?: Example: Forza Horizon 3, the crew, old maddens, etc… will I be able to get a digital license for these kinds of games? submitted by /u/Plenty_Wolverine_626 [link] [comments]