Games are a pain
Discus and support Games are a pain in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Keeps freezing up what is wrong? Fix it please. bd90e4a4-5411-42fe-8fa2-01972feaf1b3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GovernedPine051, Jul 28, 2017.
Thema:
Games are a pain
Loading...
-
Games are a pain - Similar Threads - Games are pain
-
My games filling with games I don't have access too
in XboX InsidersMy games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall... -
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
this game has been such a pain to use since microsoft bought it
in XBoX Accessibilitythis game has been such a pain to use since microsoft bought it: why do you make it so hard to let me and my child play minecraft on ps4 and ps5 this game has been such a pain to use since microsoft bought it now im locked out of my childs account trying to fix... -
Why is gaming typically done by kids such a pain in the **** when it comes to permissions
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy is gaming typically done by kids such a pain in the **** when it comes to permissions: I've had it with Microsoft. I've switched to iOS years ago and I've lost touch with all the nuances it takes to navigate permissions and settings for gaming. I've got kids that want to play online... -
Painfully Slow PC Xbox app installation for games
in XBoX Games and AppsPainfully Slow PC Xbox app installation for games: Hello, I've been trying to download any game from the Xbox App on PC, and after being stuck at 0b/s for about 5 minutes, it goes on to download at speeds that shouldn't be happening, (ex. 3mb/s... -
Game Pass. Metal gear solid 5 the phantom pain.
in XBoX Games and AppsGame Pass. Metal gear solid 5 the phantom pain.: Hi I downloaded this game on game pass but am not getting any progress beyond mission 6 (where do the bees sleep). Can someone tell me if the game pass download is restricted to only 6 missions?... -
Game cost after pain
in XBoX Games and AppsGame cost after pain: Could someone please explain what disk 2 for Forza4 is really all about? Also I would love to know why this game has so much extra but with the added cost that makes the fun for a lot of people... -
Well it appears that the Phantom Pain will be my last Konami game.
in XBoX on ConsolesWell it appears that the Phantom Pain will be my last Konami game.: Konami will be shifting there gaming focus to mobile. It was a fun ride, but im getting off at the next stop. Linky e5a16caa-bee3-49f4-b89e-23f86f609aa0