Games/apps 'taking too long to load' Plus downloads stopping
Discus and support Games/apps 'taking too long to load' Plus downloads stopping in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I've had this happening to me for the last 2/3 weeks now. About twice a day, sometimes more, my updates/game downloads will just suddenly halt.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Colonel h0ffman, Mar 26, 2018.
Thema:
Games/apps 'taking too long to load' Plus downloads stopping
Loading...
-
Games/apps 'taking too long to load' Plus downloads stopping - Similar Threads - Games apps 'taking
-
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section
in XboX InsidersUnwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish... -
September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,... -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...
in XboX InsidersCan we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments] -
September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]
in XboX InsidersSeptember 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,... -
XBOX PC app won't close games properly
in XboX InsidersXBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,... -
why are my Xbox games in the apps spot and in the other files section, both taking like...
in XBoX Games and Appswhy are my Xbox games in the apps spot and in the other files section, both taking like...: i saw that my storage was nearly full lately and so i wanted to check out what as taking up so much. and then i saw that all the xbox games are double? ecd56cf2-c3dd-4809-8f7b-52fcbadd723f -
why are my games on the xbox PC app taking so long to download. Its not my internet either
in XBoX Games and Appswhy are my games on the xbox PC app taking so long to download. Its not my internet either: My game is downloading at like 7.7mb/s how do i increase it a593b27e-d09e-49a2-9464-66ab57a6b0c9
Users found this page by searching for:
xbox apps taking too long to load