Games & Apps Management made difficult??

Discus and support Games & Apps Management made difficult?? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My previous post here was about the lacklustre Management Page update that makes it difficult for navigation and installing dlc. I’ve had 3-4 updates... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BriskyImpulse, Sep 29, 2020.

  1. Games & Apps Management made difficult??


    My previous post here was about the lacklustre Management Page update that makes it difficult for navigation and installing dlc.

    I’ve had 3-4 updates since then and nothing has fixed that issue. Last night/Today Modern Warfare got an update, I can’t play multiplayer without downloading this Multiplayer Pack 4 and the Management page doesn’t have it there. These DLC packs don’t show up in the Store and the Game itself gives the wrong instructions cause the update.

    submitted by /u/BriskyImpulse
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/BriskyImpulse, Sep 29, 2020
    #1
  2. Three Lions 88 Win User

    Thoughts on disappointed people

    Just blasted beyond two souls and managed to play through without charging which suprised me. Made it difficult mind with triggers sticking lol
  3. Malacath Win User

    Settlement Happiness Question

    In game time.

    It's extremely difficult to do though. I still haven't managed it.
  4. IPunchedThePope Win User

    Separate forum

    I think it was because of there being three games on two discs it made it difficult for the forum editors.
  5. Daniel Breitschaft Win User

    Your Triumph of the Month- March 2020

    I managed to pass the level of the game The Messenger where it is all dark and you do not see anything, even with a walkthrough is very difficult, and when I managed to win a 100G achievement !!
  6. HeatOfLisboa67 Win User

    Cant avoid a player yet prefer is allowed.

    Good as too many players were abusing this feature when they were loosing games and it made it difficult for some to find games online.
Thema:

Games & Apps Management made difficult??

Loading...
  1. Games & Apps Management made difficult?? - Similar Threads - Games Apps Management

  2. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  5. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  6. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  7. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  8. September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,...
  9. XBOX PC app won't close games properly

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,...
  10. Get To Know Our Team: Tim - Operations Manager (Game/App Flighting)

    in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Tim - Operations Manager (Game/App Flighting): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]