Games and movies lose sound after several minutes of play
Discus and support Games and movies lose sound after several minutes of play in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey everyone! My 360 loses sound about 10 to 15 minutes of playing games and movies. I haven't timed it yet but it seems like it's happening at the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StuffyOx5929151, Jan 20, 2018.
Thema:
Games and movies lose sound after several minutes of play
Loading...
-
Games and movies lose sound after several minutes of play - Similar Threads - Games movies lose
-
October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -... -
no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??
in XboX Insidersno mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an... -
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Games, movies, YouTube videos, sound being suppressed by Xbox game bar even when noise...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialGames, movies, YouTube videos, sound being suppressed by Xbox game bar even when noise...: I have turned off noise suppression on Xbox Game Bar but every time I join or host a Xbox party my audio on the rest of my PC becomes an awful quality and is so quiet. Noise suppression is turned... -
Game idea!!! Plz make the movie wrong turn into a game!
in XboX InsidersGame idea!!! Plz make the movie wrong turn into a game!: Okay so I know we already have games like dead by daylight and Texas chainsaw massacre, and those games are really fun and loved playing them specially Texas chainsaw massacre when that game... -
My Xbox keeps turning off only while in a game plays movies on disk fine any help is...
in XBoX on WindowsMy Xbox keeps turning off only while in a game plays movies on disk fine any help is...: My Xbox continuesly shuts off while playing any game but when I put a movie in it’s fine and plays it checked the power and it’s fine and fan works properly any help is appreciated thanks I’m... -
Watching a video, movie, or series while playing a game
in XboX InsidersWatching a video, movie, or series while playing a game: Hello, I wanted to suggest that it would be a great idea if we could have the ability to have a youtube video or a series from hbo max play in a small rectangle on top right of the screen for... -
Grouping movies with games on Xbox?
in XBoX on WindowsGrouping movies with games on Xbox?: Can I group purchased films with games and apps in group? Was wondering if I could put individual movies with games instead of the entire movie playing app? Thank u...