Games and apps

Discus and support Games and apps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone ever unplug their Xbox to move it, and after repowering it, have problems with it playing games? 932849a7-caa9-49dc-a663-120e822c21ea Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SWATDEPUTY28, Nov 25, 2017.

  1. SWATDEPUTY28
    SWATDEPUTY28 Guest

    Games and apps


    Anyone ever unplug their Xbox to move it, and after repowering it, have problems with it playing games?

    :)
     
    SWATDEPUTY28, Nov 25, 2017
    #1
  2. Freshmanpete
    Freshmanpete Guest
    Games and apps

    It goes to the xbox dashboard but it won't let play a game either one from a disc or saved on my console. It also won't play apps
     
    Freshmanpete, Nov 25, 2017
    #2
  3. OTK Fawn
    OTK Fawn Guest
    Games and apps

    My games and apps won't load up and when I try to play a game it goes into a black screen and then after a few minutes it tells me "For some Reason (Game) took to long to start." I waited a few days and nothing has happened. I also can't see my games and
    apps to delete them all please help.
     
    OTK Fawn, Nov 25, 2017
    #3
  4. street2234
    street2234 Guest

    Games and apps

    Check if your console its on instant on or energy saving,in instant on mode your console keeps a little bit of energy to download games and start faster if you dont let the console to shut off properly you can even damage the console
    hard drive.
     
    street2234, Nov 25, 2017
    #4
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

    games and apps

  6. DeaDKinG305 Win User

    Game/app

    It might be the way your account is set up in your account settings, or the way your Nintendo switch account may be set up.

    If you cant fix it try to contact Xbox support: https://support.xbox.com
  7. DakkaRaptor Win User

    Games and Apps

    Hi there. Sadly this is a hardware fault that has exsisted since day one. What happens is that the drive wont read certain disks and then refuse to read ones it used to later. The only 4 things that might help would be to either remove your account and
    re add it again. Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds or when it turns off this will clear cache then turn back on. Uninstall and reinstall the game. Or do a soft reset of xbox and select to keep games and apps. If none of these help its the hardware.
    I hope this helps in some way and hope you are safe and well during these difficult times.
  8. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

    Gaming and apps

    Which game doesn't work? Games are taken off the service every month.
  9. RubenFabian1 Win User

    Gaming and apps

    I got a error saying to sign in but im on my account that had the gamepass on it but it still wont let me play gamepass games and when i check the game is still on gamepass
Thema:

Games and apps

Loading...
  1. Games and apps - Similar Threads - Games apps

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  4. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  5. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  6. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  7. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  8. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  9. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  10. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]