Games and apps taking to long to start and lagging

Discus and support Games and apps taking to long to start and lagging in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So for the past 2 days I’ve been getting the error code that the game took to long to start with every game I try to play. And if I do get in like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Spongeclaw, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Spongeclaw
    Spongeclaw Guest

So for the past 2 days I’ve been getting the error code that the game took to long to start with every game I try to play. And if I do get in like after 50 tries it lags and freezes every second I tried a hard reset, checking if everything his plugged in, tried changing region and nothing I do seems to work. Can anyone help me please? Thanks in advance

:)

Spongeclaw, Aug 15, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Please try to carry out the solutions below.

Solution 1:

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

Solution 2:

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:

*Select to keep your games and apps so they are not deleted
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Could you tell me which Xbox model you have and how long you've owned it?
  4. Spongeclaw Win User

I’ve done the Xbox reset and I’ve turned off the Xbox and unplugged everything still nothing
  5. Spongeclaw Win User

Yes they are I’ve tried reinstalling a few games too…a bit more detail if it would help but I doubt it. It started happening as soon as I bought assassin’s creed odyssey when it was on sale
  6. Spongeclaw Win User

Xbox one and I’ve had it for at least 4 years
Thema:

1. Games and apps taking to long to start and lagging - Similar Threads - Games apps taking

2. External HDD not launching games or apps

in XboX Insiders
    External HDD not launching games or apps: Updated to the latest preview (21/04/2024) and now after I launch an app thats installed to my HDD it just loads indefinitely then stops and gives an error for taking to long to load, when I...
  3. Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App: I’m just so sick of waiting. Bing Rewards is doing nothing about fixing the “Play a PC Game” challenge for over a month. They ask me the same questions, I give them the same answer, and I end up...
  4. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  5. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  6. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  7. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:): The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  8. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  9. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11: The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  10. why are my games on the xbox PC app taking so long to download. Its not my internet either

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why are my games on the xbox PC app taking so long to download. Its not my internet either: My game is downloading at like 7.7mb/s how do i increase it a593b27e-d09e-49a2-9464-66ab57a6b0c9