Games ain't saving

Discus and support Games ain't saving in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Games ain't saving when reaching different levels in any of my games. 3314f26a-a62c-4e82-bcb6-da053f7e7082 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MetallicCentaur, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Games ain't saving

Games ain't saving when reaching different levels in any of my games.

:)

MetallicCentaur, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Drivatar fun Games ain't saving :)

Everyone's saving grace is that I ain't got this game......There would definitely be carnage!!!!

Maccadooooooooo, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Your opinions of Destiny?

Mystic You mean when you playing with randoms? That's why ain't done any yet, saving them till have some dudes to try them with ha ha..

ScaryCartoons, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Maccadooooooooo Win User

Drivatar fun :)

Everyone's saving grace is that I ain't got this game......There would definitely be carnage!!!!
  5. InvisibleBear87 Win User

Gears of War 3 beta: i deleted my player data and i just found out i lost all my unlock for the retail!!!!!!

I deleted the Beta and Game Save weeks ago but i ain't bothered about it
  6. InvisibleBear87 Win User

Gears of War 3 Beta: Keep your "Player Data" for retail unlocks

I deleted the Beta and the saves which i ain't fussed about.
  7. takuto neko Win User

This week's releases

Ooo..$50 ain't bad but it can wait...Gotta save my moneys for now.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

The Cloud Has To GO Bring Back USB

^^ Lol,in Witcher terms that ain't a lot is it? I can see how it's frustrating though but as vikingland 1 said,always save often in rpg's.
Thema:

Games ain't saving

1. Games ain't saving - Similar Threads - Games ain't saving

2. How to undigitize a collection/ make the game require a disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to undigitize a collection/ make the game require a disc: Recently I've been trying to convert my (mostly digital) game collection to a physical one, but I noticed an oddity when I go to install. My process is to uninstall the digital version, and...
  3. No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call: Ive just bought an Xbox wireless headset. Ive connected it to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth. Game audio was fine and I was impressed with them. However, I tried to play a multiplayer game and...
  4. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  5. Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game: I was having an issue with my ROG Ally where Vampire Survivors was not loading the DLC in the game. After a lot of unsuccessful trial and error, uninstalling/installing, and research on forums, I...
  6. Will my 5 or 6 year game drive work on a series x

in XBoX on Windows
    Will my 5 or 6 year game drive work on a series x: I have an 8tb Seagate game drive that is 5-6 years old. I have it connected to my one x. I'm looking to upgrade to a series x and want to know if my game drive is compatible or if I will have to...
  7. Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller: Hoping it's not my phone's fault not being good enought but there's a bit of controller input lag that's enough to make it not worth playing but besides my phone I also am using the old Steel...
  8. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues: I have several people on my friends list and all of them are friends with me but I have 1 friend that is favorited that will not give notifications, allow you to join his games or allow him to...
  10. Can you swap the screenshare button to "Hold" for screenshot and press for game clip?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you swap the screenshare button to "Hold" for screenshot and press for game clip?: I prefer to press the screenshare button for game clips and would like for "hold" to take a screen shot. Is this at all possible? I tried EVERYTHING!!! a8b09abe-705b-4223-b233-7ba7d9ecd0c1