Games advertised on Microsoft Games are offensive and inappropriate
Discus and support Games advertised on Microsoft Games are offensive and inappropriate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't believe these are "games"...the husband abandoning his wife and kids for a sexy lover, the king/fish/animal threatened with boiling in acid,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CMSimon, Jan 31, 2022.
Thema:
Games advertised on Microsoft Games are offensive and inappropriate
Loading...
-
Games advertised on Microsoft Games are offensive and inappropriate - Similar Threads - Games advertised Microsoft
-
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
Why does Microsoft advertise games that depict the brutalization of women? ie males kicking...
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy does Microsoft advertise games that depict the brutalization of women? ie males kicking...: I use the Microsoft Solitaire suite. The app continually encourages the download of other games including several depicting the brutalization of women by male partners and authority figures.//... -
Is Xbox using our accounts to advertise games on their platform or is it a bug?
in XboX InsidersIs Xbox using our accounts to advertise games on their platform or is it a bug?: When I am offline and not playing anything my status on other consoles will say I am playing something random, for example my son told me it showed me playing GTA5 and thats not even installed on... -
Japan gamepass for PC game unavailable despite advertising on gamepasspage
in XBoX Games and AppsJapan gamepass for PC game unavailable despite advertising on gamepasspage: I have gamepass for PC (I live in Japan, and pay in Japnese yen). Some games ( for ex roller drome, Gotham Knights, Remnant 2) show up on gamepass pc with a link to install, but then show up as... -
xbox series x advertises as a 4k 120hz console but barely any games can run that "false...
in XBoX Games and Appsxbox series x advertises as a 4k 120hz console but barely any games can run that "false...: very sad to see that we are being lied to about the performance of the so called next gen consoles microsoft needs to do a better job with game developers to make sure a game is a solid 120fps and... -
Do I have to get legal permission to advertise that my game is on Xbox consoles?
in XBoX Games and AppsDo I have to get legal permission to advertise that my game is on Xbox consoles?: I'm developing a Roblox game that will be playable on Xbox one consoles and Xbox series consoles. If I want to advertise that you can play it on Xbox consoles do I have to get legal permission to... -
How do I remove all these tabs advertising games on my home screen. I just want to see the...
in XBoX Games and AppsHow do I remove all these tabs advertising games on my home screen. I just want to see the...: Too many new sections advertising games to me, I thought this was my "home"page, not the store page. I can't move the "most played" and "games we picked for you" ect. Why are these on my home...