Gamertag removed

Discus and support Gamertag removed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I was there last night minding my own business on call of duty getting long shots for my shotgun because I'm camo grinding for orion camo, then... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by K1LL3R FATNECK, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Gamertag removed

So I was there last night minding my own business on call of duty getting long shots for my shotgun because I'm camo grinding for orion camo, then someone messages me saying ' REPORTED ' I asked why and because ' apparently ' I was using aim bot, he got salty because my shot gun was one tapping him across the map, I told him to get to bed and stop talking, he said his reporting me, thought nothing of it, woke up today to see my gamertag of 12 YEARS has been removed ! How is agasint their T&Cs and how does it Violate the community standards ? It doesn't have any of the follow

• Profanity, harassment, slurs, or otherwise inappropriate language
    • Topics or content of a sexual nature
    • Hate speech
    • Controversial religious topics
    • Notorious people or organizations
    • Sensitive current or historical events
    • Any "sound-alike" or "lookalike" words, phrases, or puns that reference these topics
    I am absolutely gutted, it ain't because of K1LL3R because I have a lot of friends with their name ' K1LL3R ' and FATNECK is my nickname, I've appealed it and heard nothing and spoken to them on the online chat, not so long ago I received an email stating I'm pretty much not allowed that gamertag

However, the Gamertag that received enforcement will remain unavailable.

For more information on why we care about appropriate Gamertags and Real Names, please refer to our Stay Safe page on the topic!

So I've spoken to them again and told them that report was false and I've got the screenshot etc etc I just hope I get it back, but Microsoft really need to check these reports properly instead if just slapping out bans / removed GT for no reason

:)

K1LL3R FATNECK, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Boethius(2) Win User

Remove Gamertag

You can use the LiveID site to remove the E. mail address from your account.
  3. RedBeardDC Win User

[Gamertag Removed]

*sigh*

Kids these days just can't learn to ignore people and/or not feed the trolls.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

[Gamertag Removed]

Calling out gamertags is against forum rules.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Gamertag removal?!?!?!

Hello there,

We understand your inquiry, and unfortunately the truth to the matter is that a name can go this amount of time, but it got reported and reviewed by the Enforcement team after this long.

This cannot be changed by our forums community, and we do apologize about any inconvenience this may have caused.

As this concerns Enforcement actions, and or changes we will be locking this thread due to not having further information to provide in regards to Enforcement.

Best wishes.
  6. Default Username 110 Win User

Gamertag removal?!?!?!

WOW! You wont even let me write my gamertag on the forums!!!! You guys are ridiculous
Thema:

Gamertag removed

1. Gamertag removed - Similar Threads - Gamertag removed

2. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  3. how do i get my gamertag back

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i get my gamertag back: I lost my gamertag that was over 12 characters and i need it back i have had it for over 19 years 29154ee5-f75e-498f-bf37-96938065bae1
  4. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  5. Remove numbers in gamertag/minecraft username

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove numbers in gamertag/minecraft username: I made my current account without realizing I already had one with the same username so this one got the numbers. I have changed the username of the first account to something different so it...
  6. Hoe to remove a gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hoe to remove a gamertag?: I inadvertently created another gamertag when I got a new console and linked it to my same email as my main gamertag.how do I remove the 2nd tag? a300a3b4-a047-4a64-90c9-f2cd2b7dcc62
  7. How do I remove those 4 other numbers from my gamertag without paying?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove those 4 other numbers from my gamertag without paying?: I wanted to change my user but I didn't read that there would be a random set of numbers so now my user is stuck as Gabo4663 6d0db505-4491-4566-9f66-94d3566d647b
  8. Removing extra numbers on gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removing extra numbers on gamertag: So I like my gamertag the way that it's supposed to be but I did a light change to it and now there's extra Numbers at the end and it just totally defaces my numbers that I added and blends in it...
  9. Player with gamertag [mod removed] threaten to “shoot up your house” sometime between 9:30...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Player with gamertag [mod removed] threaten to “shoot up your house” sometime between 9:30...: Player with gamertag [mod removed] threaten to “shoot up your house” sometime between 9:30 pm ET and 9:50 pm ET. How do I properly report this person? ebb92603-d49a-448f-88f0-8c064ffb7e26
  10. Remove #numbers in gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove #numbers in gamertag: Hello Microsoft support and community I was playing minecraft an hour ago, i migrated my account in 2022 i think, so i stopped using my Gmail account for Mojang and i started to use my microsoft...