Gamertag recovery

Discus and support Gamertag recovery in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can you recover a gamertag/account but not remember the email? If so, how... de2ae756-7063-44c0-b2df-2a5eaf1ea7b4 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by andretti1, Jul 8, 2020.

1. andretti1
    andretti1 Guest

Gamertag recovery

Can you recover a gamertag/account but not remember the email? If so, how...

:)

andretti1, Jul 8, 2020
  2. The Little Moa-5265A Win User

Gamertag recovery

Are you saying that the initial e-mail you used to sign up has deleted itself due to inactivity?

If so, it looks like you will be needing to start up a new account fresh, however, if I were you, I could give Phone Support a call, explain the situation of your Xbox being stolen and you would like to lock your Xbox LIVE Account permanently to prevent
    any further troubles, mainly if you have a credit card linked.

US Number: 1-800-4MY-XBOX

UK Number: 0800 587 1102

Please reply once you have tried the above, just to see if I can assist you further.
  3. G Bernardelli Win User

Gamertag Recovery

I think microsoft has all it takes 3 months off to really be excluded, it is probably as inactive, if you try to access it should achieve, access support or wait for 3 months without access it to try the transaction desired. apologize for any errors in the
    language
  4. Temhotabot Win User

GamerTag Recovery

In order to recover a GT you will need to know the e-mail/password associated with it. If you do not remember either one then you could try calling support and answering a slew of questions but in the end they may not even give
    that information out to.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Gamertag recovery

Hello andretti1,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with locating your Xbox Profile. To troubleshoot this, please check out the following article:

How do I recover my account
    ?

I hope this helps.
  6. VernierSlake Win User

Gamertag recovery

Call support, verify who you are and they should be able to give you the address.
Thema:

Gamertag recovery

1. Gamertag recovery - Similar Threads - Gamertag recovery

2. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  3. how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...

in XBoX on Windows
    how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...: is changing it abusive?? Is deciding that a change is wanted abusive? with all the sick pukes that stalk and live for and relish in watching, exploiting, stalking, harassing, what have you, an...
  4. I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one: so i recently changed my gamertag and it still showsbup as my old one. does anyone know how to change ot to my new one without my old one being on top? 0f8c79a9-24c8-4591-bf68-3fe6509d9289
  5. How do I reset gamertag without paying the $10

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I reset gamertag without paying the $10: I don’t want to pay this much money a44ece0d-7a8d-4b08-b3ec-ceae91c5d9d7
  6. I have never changed my xbox gamertag before yet it is still making me pay. What do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have never changed my xbox gamertag before yet it is still making me pay. What do I do?: It says I have to pay the fee but I have never changed my gamertag before. I made the account years ago and now I find it embarrassing. Please help! 19d4f6f5-9a48-4edd-b0a7-07059b450ea2
  7. Xbox gamertag replaced

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamertag replaced: I was recently trying to log in to my microsoft account on my computer. This account was linked to a gamertag that i have been using for that past 6 years or so. However when i ended up logging...
  8. People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar: People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar I checked my settings, nothing indicates why they wouldn't be able to I made sure they're typing it correctly f60ef53c-b54c-484e-bcd1-00cf2c88511e
  9. Cheater's gamertag missing but I have video with gamertag. How do I report?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheater's gamertag missing but I have video with gamertag. How do I report?: Player in MW3 scored 127 quick scope headshot kills. The next highest kill on either team was just 65. Kill cams were very telling - reticle pulled like a magnet to the center of the target's...
  10. Trying to get old Halo ranks back on old gamertag (complicated recovery)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to get old Halo ranks back on old gamertag (complicated recovery): I cracked the password in 2020 on a 360 and should have written down the password. The console used does not immediately display the live account. (Says my sister but I can always try to ask to...