GAMERTAG PROBLEMS VERSION 1.0 hwo long does the title have to bE

Discus and support GAMERTAG PROBLEMS VERSION 1.0 hwo long does the title have to bE in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Okay So I Had a gamertag that was 15 characters long THEN i switched back to a 12 and now i want to go back to my old username is that possible... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Coolness_Emoji, Jan 10, 2021.

1. GAMERTAG PROBLEMS VERSION 1.0 hwo long does the title have to bE

Okay So I Had a gamertag that was 15 characters long THEN i switched back to a 12 and now i want to go back to my old username is that possible

submitted by /u/Coolness_Emoji
    [link] [comments]

/u/Coolness_Emoji, Jan 10, 2021
  2. Irixion Win User

Why won't my Xbox 360 play certain saved game files?

Could be for a few reasons. The biggest one though is, if there are title updates to the game, some games don't bother updating your save files. For example, if the retail disc version of the game is v 1.0, and the latest update is 3.0, then your 1.0 save
    file won't be read or updated by the 3.0 version. Sometimes updates cause the game to only read saves from the last version. It's lazy, but it's the only way to keep file formats nice and tidy.
  3. signofzeta Win User

Is there a way to backup or transfer the original xbox DLC?

By the way, about the Platinum versions of both systems, The Platinum edition of RTCW for the PC does not equate to the Platinum Hits version of RTCW Tides of War on the xbox.

The platinum edition of the PC version has Enemy Territory, and all the new maps that they included when they updated the game from 1.0 to 1.33, and the fact that the platinum edition is really the 1.4 and latest version of RTCW.

The platinum HITS version of RTCW tides of war on xbox is exactly the same as the normal version. Platinum hits is the xbox's version of Playstation's Greatest hits, which is a budget range of popular titles.
  4. VagueCracker632 Win User

Putting Bug?

I am having the same problem from burning sands up were you able to fix it and hwo did you do it
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

I have WWE 2K19 and when updating the game, what does removing game update mean?

Think of it like this.

Your game is version 1.0

When you update you game becomes 1.1 as well as your save.

If you delete your game you are at Version 0.0

Install game off disk with no updates you are back to 1.0.

Your 1.1 save will NOT work with 1.0.
  6. NonSportsGirl Win User

Poor marketing strategy?

We are in agreement yozoo but looking at this from different sides of the same thing.

Had Kinect 1.0 been brilliantly supported and had a glut of can't miss titles, do you really think people would have minded paying the extra cash for an updated version with their Xbox One? No of course they wouldn't, they would have known that they were
    in for something good.

As we know though, Kinect 1.0 never reached anywhere near its potential and must have games were distinctly thin on the ground.

So this is where we are in agreement. The knowledge of the Kinect's pervious version put people off paying the extra money.
Thema:

GAMERTAG PROBLEMS VERSION 1.0 hwo long does the title have to bE

1. GAMERTAG PROBLEMS VERSION 1.0 hwo long does the title have to bE - Similar Threads - GAMERTAG PROBLEMS VERSION

2. Gamertag Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag Problem: I want to change my gamertag to my username in most other games which is "Silverbullet" but when I try to put it in it says it's not allowed and it's not like "Bullet" is not allowed because I...
  3. I've got a problem with my Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've got a problem with my Gamertag: I wanted to change my gamertag when I paid for it, It still shows my old one I tried to hard reset my xbox but I still see the old gamertag. Can anyone help me out here?...
  4. Problem when changing gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem when changing gamertag: I paid for a gamertag change over a month ago but my old one is still visible in-game and on the Xbox app. Is there an option I missed ? c89e6531-ccf8-4f0c-a9ba-40fd657eab21
  5. Gamertag problem.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag problem.: [img] hello, i have two questions. my first question is two same gamertags are used. how is this possible. My second question is there are gamertags that start with a number. Why can't I use it?...
  6. gamertag country problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamertag country problems: i am trying to buy a new gamertag and when i go to the billing address menu i cannot change the address to my country it is stuck on the united states (where i DONT live) if you know how to fix...
  7. Weird two Gamertag problem.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Weird two Gamertag problem.: Hello all, Hoping someone here can help. I've tried the xbox support guys on twitter to no avail. My grand daughter whilst playing my xbox changed my gamer tag (yeah game is locked down now!)...
  8. Xbox gamertag problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamertag problem: I changed my gamertag on Xbox 360 it exceeded the character limit on Xbox one therefore not changing it on Xbox one. I feel like Microsoft should owe me a free gamertag change, can this be...
  9. Creating X-Box gamertag problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Creating X-Box gamertag problem: When I try to create a new X-Box account it asks me to create a gamertag. I fill in the form but when I press the create account button it says I have to try again later and gives error message...
  10. Problem with the hash after the gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with the hash after the gamertag: Hello, I have a problem with changing my gamertag because numbers with a hash appear and it's weird because nobody use it To explain more : I have a Xbox account created in 2010, let's name it...