gamertag on new account not avaliable

Discus and support gamertag on new account not avaliable in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; ive made a new account and the gamertag that i want to put on it is avaliable, but when i try to change it puts the hashtag and numbers after it, the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ggrmm, May 20, 2024.

1. /u/ggrmm
    /u/ggrmm Guest

ive made a new account and the gamertag that i want to put on it is avaliable, but when i try to change it puts the hashtag and numbers after it, the gamertag hasnt got any spaces and isnt offensive or anthing like that, but when i switch accounts i can use the gamertag i want its only on the new account it doesnt work.

submitted by /u/ggrmm
    [link] [comments]

/u/ggrmm, May 20, 2024
  2. NeverShoutJR Win User

When will banned GTs become available?

banned accounts gamertags will never be avaliable at all
  3. GDirtyMoney Win User

new online association pro diff.

is there any teams avaliable left for the online association? gamertag:
  4. Tarsal Win User

how can i get my old gamertag back?

I say someone probably already claimed that gamertag...gamertags doesn't stay avaliable long they get claimed fast
  5. AMK InSaNitY Win User

Xbox Live's Evolution

I hope the new xbox to have backards compatibility with all the xbox family, without have to wait the game to be avaliable on it, all the games should be avaliable with the new backwards compatibility
  6. Bilbo of BagEnd Win User

in need of good teamates!!!!!!!

Count me in avaliable most nights (except this sunday as already been booked to do a hero's challenge.

Gamertag:
Thema:

1. gamertag on new account not avaliable - Similar Threads - gamertag account avaliable

2. Playstation Gamertag Crossplay is using my Bungie Account. How do I unlink him?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playstation Gamertag Crossplay is using my Bungie Account. How do I unlink him?: Bungie sent an e-mail requesting that I update my account. When I look at my Profile for Destiny2, I find that a Playstation Gamertag has changed my profile picture/name to his/her profile name -...
  3. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  4. Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says gamertag isnt original but cant find the account using the tag.: Im trying to use a gamertag and the suffix implies the tag isnt original but after much searching Im unable to find the account the currently owns the gamertag 593e7511-59d2-4685-8cdb-8af7a47e54f8
  5. Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag: Hello I want my old gamertag that is on my old xbox 360 transfered to my new email account. I logged into my old xbox and when I try to use the option "Change Microsoft Account" it tells me...
  6. 2 gamertags on the same account - can only access one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 gamertags on the same account - can only access one: I’m playing Minecraft on an iPad. I logged out from my account but when logging back in I’m now signed in with my son’s gamertag. I don’t recall how the accounts were set up in the first place,...
  7. I changed my gamertag on a different account about 2 weeks ago as i wanted to put it on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag on a different account about 2 weeks ago as i wanted to put it on my...: Some people said it can take up to 45 days for a gamertag to be able to be taken again once changed, I just hope my gamertag isn't gone forever someone please help me. Thankyou....
  8. account GamerTag changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    account GamerTag changes: on xbox there is a charge for 10$ to change your username, i believe that there should instead of a charge, there be a wait period to change the name on an account. i.e. if you made a change to...
  9. I have 2 gamertags on my microsoft account. How do I switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 gamertags on my microsoft account. How do I switch: I have 2 gamertags help, how can I switch?? [img] 4bbd8758-f5da-4061-9ed6-b7a8ba804ef1
  10. I changed my gamertag on a different account and i wanted to put it on my main account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag on a different account and i wanted to put it on my main account but...: I changed my gamertag on a different account as i wanted to put it on my main account but it says its not allowed for some reason but this is impossible as i was just using it? ThankyouI changed...