Gamertag Never Changed

Discus and support Gamertag Never Changed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A little under a month ago I bought a gamertag change on Xbox and set it to what I wanted it to be. I figured it might take a while so I've been... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by uhhaileyyy, Feb 6, 2023.

1. uhhaileyyy
    uhhaileyyy Guest

Gamertag Never Changed

A little under a month ago I bought a gamertag change on Xbox and set it to what I wanted it to be. I figured it might take a while so I've been waiting but it's almost been a month and it still hasn't changed. I have the charge on my account saying I paid for the gamertag change and it changed my name, but not the gamertag one that is displayed in games.

Not sure how to resolve this issue, any help would be appreciated.
    (PC Xbox app)

:)

uhhaileyyy, Feb 6, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Never changes gamertag

or you created the account before the change to randomize names upon creation was made

And yes free name change only applies to when you are given a system generated name upon creation since you have. Custom name either you used the free name or you created before the change and no its not retro actkve
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Never changes gamertag

The gamertag you have now is not a randomly generated one so it has been changed at some point.

Any other changes then you will have to pay.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Gamertag Never Changed

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Uhhaileyyy, the entire Gameratg trolling process is automatic on Microsoft's system.

You mention that Gamertga hasn't changed, but it hasn't changed on the Xbox website when you log in and check your gamer profile, or are you referring to other developers like Epic, EA Etc?
  5. [EX] Win User

Never changed my gamertag

Hey Possum,

every change causes work and work costs money.

But let me recommend you the MS Rewards program !

There you can earn points and redeem them for credits or subs.

With those credits you can buy not only a GT change but also games and Add-ons etc.

Me for example can't even remember the last time I've paid for my Game Pass Ultimate other than with Rewards points !
  6. Іван ÐšÑ€Ð°Ð²ÐµÑ Win User

Never changed my gamertag

I wanted to change my player tag, but the function is not available for me. It shows a message about restrictions in Russia, but I live in Ukraine. how can i change it???
Thema:

Gamertag Never Changed

1. Gamertag Never Changed - Similar Threads - Gamertag Never Changed

2. I have never changed my xbox gamertag before yet it is still making me pay. What do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have never changed my xbox gamertag before yet it is still making me pay. What do I do?: It says I have to pay the fee but I have never changed my gamertag before. I made the account years ago and now I find it embarrassing. Please help! 19d4f6f5-9a48-4edd-b0a7-07059b450ea2
  3. I cannot change my gamertag for free, even though I have never changed it before

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot change my gamertag for free, even though I have never changed it before: Hello! I am trying to change my gamertag on xbox, and I have never done so before. It asks me to pay 9.99 to change it, even though on the website it says that the first change is free. How can I...
  4. Never changed my gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Never changed my gamertag: I went to change my gamertag because I didn't like how the numbers completly messed up the name (HumanMp3 to HumanMp31974 in other games) I didn't care for a bit until it just started to bug me, I...
  5. I've never changed my microsoft gaming gamertag, yet I'm being charged to change it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've never changed my microsoft gaming gamertag, yet I'm being charged to change it: I've been trying to change my gamertag on microsoft gaming from the one I've used since I've made the account. I'm aware that the first change should be free, but it's not giving me the option....
  6. I never changed my gamertag before, bur when I will change appear I have to pay a fee....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I never changed my gamertag before, bur when I will change appear I have to pay a fee....: I never changed my gamertag before, bur when I will change appear I have to pay a fee. Someone can help me? 03f22008-99e8-45cb-aa6a-620d58443eba
  7. whenever i try to change my gamertag it asks me to pay even though i never changed it before?

in XBoX Accessibility
    whenever i try to change my gamertag it asks me to pay even though i never changed it before?: So whenever i try change it and when i get to the last step it tells me to add a payment method and pay 10 euro but when i looked it up many videos say that for your first name change it is free....
  8. I tried to change my xbox gamertag, and after a week it never changed. So I tried to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to change my xbox gamertag, and after a week it never changed. So I tried to change...: i Tried logging out and back in and it didn't do anything 5c0efa1a-933e-4b1a-a8a3-fd37ebdb5467
  9. ive never changed my gamertag before, but it wont let me change it for free. Help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    ive never changed my gamertag before, but it wont let me change it for free. Help?: I've had this microsoft account for a couple of years now, and the same is with my gamertag. I don't like the one that was randomly generated for me, and whenever i've tried to change it, it keeps...
  10. I have never changed my gamertag so why is it charging me to change it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have never changed my gamertag so why is it charging me to change it: Another person on the same Xbox but a different profile changed their name is that why? If so thats a (Mod Removed) feature a74b4703-af3a-44b9-adc2-a22e3b2df391