Gamertag is crap...

Discus and support Gamertag is crap... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please help... I have an Idiot Husband...who yeeeeears ago changed my gamer tag to K...have pity on me... and help me change it for free- I don't play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bumbreathbatsac, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Gamertag is crap...

Please help... I have an Idiot Husband...who yeeeeears ago changed my gamer tag to K...have pity on me... and help me change it for free- I don't play much at all (as you can see) but I want to start now as have an xbox one.

:)

bumbreathbatsac, Oct 14, 2017
  2. Up1nSpace
    Up1nSpace Guest
    This it i am done

Don't try this guy has about 5 Diff,gamertags and is always talking crap about gamers and COD.!!!!!!!!!!!

Up1nSpace, Oct 14, 2017
  3. crap crap crap

i have destroyed 2 of those titan containers before taking the bane mission,does it matter?

FistswivUrToes, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Gamertag is crap...

There is no way to get a free change. You'll either have to pay to change it, or start a new account.

Smwutches, Oct 14, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Gamertag is crap...

There is no way to get a free change. You'll either have to pay to change it, or start a new account.
  6. FistswivUrToes Win User

crap crap crap

i have destroyed 2 of those titan containers before taking the bane mission,does it matter?
  7. FAT N1NJA PANDA Win User

crap crap crap

Yes you can complete all the side missions after beating the campaign
  8. Sword Style Win User

crap crap crap

Go to the southwest corner of the steel mill and go in the back door. The container is right there.
  9. FrankCastle 52 Win User

crap crap crap

No it does not matter. You can destroy all of them if you want without meeting bane....I did.
Thema:

Gamertag is crap...

1. Gamertag is crap... - Similar Threads - Gamertag crap

2. Why only 12 alphabets gamertag please change it to 16 Because my last gamertag was of 13...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why only 12 alphabets gamertag please change it to 16 Because my last gamertag was of 13...: Please change The Rule Of Gamertag from 12 Letters To 16 It's My Humble Request To You f7fb0755-1ec2-4e97-b46b-1f1b4f7ef379
  3. I changed my Gamertag and then my old Gamertag was put on a random 0 achievement account. Why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my Gamertag and then my old Gamertag was put on a random 0 achievement account. Why?: I was planning on making a new account and when I changed my Gamertag, my old name was immediately taken and placed on an account with 0 gamerscore. This is the second time it has happened with...
  4. Can microsoft make exceptions for only being able to change the gamertag once for free?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can microsoft make exceptions for only being able to change the gamertag once for free?: The gamer tag I have includes my previous name, one that I don't identify with anymore, and I was wondering if I'd be able to make some kind of request to get my gamer tag changed to something I'm...
  5. Gamertag Obliterated and I was Forced to Start a Brand New Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag Obliterated and I was Forced to Start a Brand New Account: This morning I woke up to play Xbox after playing roughly 12hrs ago. Logging into my machine I was asked to create a new account. After repeatedly trying to back out of the process I was logged in...
  6. recover hacked Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    recover hacked Gamertag: My son had an email associated with his Gamertag for 10+ years. Recently someone hacked into the internet service provider email account associated with the Gamertag. The hacker forwarded our...
  7. Is <mod removed> an acceptable gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is <mod removed> an acceptable gamertag?: Aftet having spent several months dealing with this issue i feel i have no choice but to reach out to news outlets and let them know how little microsoft cares about child safety. This is an...
  8. Why hasn't my gamertag changed yet?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why hasn't my gamertag changed yet?: I changed my gamertag about a day ago now and it still has not registered that the the gamertag has been changed. I checked both the microsoft transactions and also my own credit card transactions...
  9. Gamertag changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag changed: Changed gamertag and on next startup wasn't successfully signed in. ALWAYS asks for guest pin even after disabling it on all my profiles Even signed out and in again on my Xbox app and and the...
  10. This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one

in XBoX Accessibility
    This gamertag isn't allowed. Try a different one: I tried to change my gamertag to velosobad but it says this gamertag isn't allowed. But when I typed in bad it allowed me to change it to that (with # numbers) but when I tried velo with any word...