Gamertag entfernt und neuen aufgezwungen und gestern Konto für einen Tag gesperrt weil hacker ...

Discus and support Gamertag entfernt und neuen aufgezwungen und gestern Konto für einen Tag gesperrt weil hacker ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Title-[mod translation-Gamertag removed and new imposed and yesterday account locked for a day because hackers insulted!!! Audacity and where is the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MichaelLehmitz, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Gamertag entfernt und neuen aufgezwungen und gestern Konto für einen Tag gesperrt weil hacker ...

Title-[mod translation-Gamertag removed and new imposed and yesterday account locked for a day because hackers insulted!!! Audacity and where is the honest and clean player???

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hat mich auch vorgestern getroffen......zwar nur für einen Tag.....Frechheit!!!! Aber werde in den nächstren Wochen einen chanel bei YouTube eröffnen über das was sich microsoft.....oder auch die suports erlauben.

Bin seit anderhalb Jahren dabei......erst meinen Gamertrag wegenommen, weil anstößig und wegen Jugendschutz???? Moment Call of Duty Ghots ab 12?....16....uncut ab 18.

Gestern für einen Tag gesperrt weil ich einen Hacker beschimpft habe, (SAS) SinkablePark585.....Beschwerde eingereicht, als chater gemeldet....das volle Program.....aber nein....konnte mir trotzdem nachkommen in anderen Spielen....mir meine K/D weiter versauen
    mit seinem Aimbot.....mit seinen Hacks und frecher weise meinen Account für einen Tag sperren.

Aber microsoft bekommts nicht geregelt Hacker vernünftig zu sperren, bekommts nicht geregelt seine Plattformen vernünftig zu plegen das man nicht nur in 4 der Primär Mappen rein kommt oder ansatzweise in den dazugekauften......das ruft eigentlich nach Schdensersatz,
    ganz von dem kürzlich eingetretenen 3Tägigen ausfall- bravo Jungs was Ihr euch da leistet!!!

Das ist nicht nur eine Frechheit, das ist Betrug am Kunden die Euch Finanzieren.....!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-Also met me the day before yesterday............ Impudence!!!! But in the next few weeks I will open a Chanel on YouTube about what microsoft..... or the suports allow.

I've been doing this for anderhalb years...... first my Gamertrag wegenommen because offensive and for the protection of minors???? Moment Call of Duty Ghots from 12?.... 16.... Uncut from 18.

Locked up yesterday for a day because I insulted a hacker, (sas) [mod removed -personal information]..... Complaint filed, reported as a chater.... the full program..... but no.... could still give me descendants in other games.... me my k/d
    continue to mess up with his Aimbot..... with his hacks and naughty way to lock my account for a day.

But Microsoft does not have regulated hackers to reasonably disable, does not regulate its platforms sensibly to plegen that one not only comes in 4 of the primary folders or in the dazugekauften...... that actually calls to Schdensers

:)

MichaelLehmitz, Oct 9, 2018
  2. NatureOne74
    NatureOne74 Guest
    Account Banned

Hallo, am 10.10.2017, 21:17:40 wurde mein Account eingeschränkt und ich durfte bis 25.10. keine Nachrichten mehr schreiben.

Nun wurde heute Nacht um 2:17 mein Account komplett bis 27.10 . gesperrt, obwohl ich gestern überhaupt nicht Schreiben konnte. Keine Ahnung, warum jetzt diese Sperre zustande gekommen ist.

Ich finde es eine Frechheit, das man sich ständig über Headset beleidigen lassen muss und bei entsprechender Antworten, man selbst gesperrt wird.

Man hat ja keine Beweise, wenn einem jemand über Headset als **** oder Nazi bezeichnet.

NatureOne74, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Konto verlohren nach Umstellung Outlook.com

Guten Tag

Ich habe plötzlich keine Zugriff mehr auf mein Konto a...*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.

nach einer Zeit konnte ich zwar dieses wieder erstellen (ich vermute jemand der Hotline hat mein account gelöscht).

Leider sind auch alle andere Aliase nicht mehr zur Verfügung da dieses Konto vermutlich eben doch noch existiert.

Nach dem erstellen der neuen gleichen Emailadresse habe ich nun im Windows mein Bestendes xbox Konto "gorillale" verloren und es wurde mir ein neues erstellt. Wie kann ich diese Verknüpfung wieder herstellen?

Ich kann keine Mails auf dieser Mailadresse empfangen, da vermutlich das Exchange noch mit der alten gleichen Adresse verknüpft ist...

Wo kann ich mich melden?

Warum antwortet bei der Hotline niemand auf meine Mails?

ColderRhombus60, Oct 9, 2018
  4. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest

Gamertag entfernt und neuen aufgezwungen und gestern Konto für einen Tag gesperrt weil hacker ...

Hello Michael

Sorry for the frustration over being suspended and dealing with a hacker. You can go over the
    Enforcement Site and look up what you can do as per the hacker. You also can use Xbox Ideas if you
    have any suggestions in regards to improvements for the enforcement. Also you can message the developer of the game and express the issue with hackers with them, since they are the ones that run the servers for the game.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum Team

XBF Brad A, Oct 9, 2018
  5. Dysruptz
    Dysruptz Guest
    Hey there. I understand you’re frustrated but if you break the terms of use by using profanity in messages then you become liable for those actions resulting in a suspension. The only thing you can do is submit a case review or wait for the duration of
    the suspension.

Dysruptz, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Dysruptz Win User

Gamertag entfernt und neuen aufgezwungen und gestern Konto für einen Tag gesperrt weil hacker beschimpft!!! Frechheit und wo bleibt der Ehrliche und saubere Spieler???

Hey there. I understand you’re frustrated but if you break the terms of use by using profanity in messages then you become liable for those actions resulting in a suspension. The only thing you can do is submit a case review or wait for the duration of
    the suspension.
  7. XBF Brad A Win User

Gamertag entfernt und neuen aufgezwungen und gestern Konto für einen Tag gesperrt weil hacker beschimpft!!! Frechheit und wo bleibt der Ehrliche und saubere Spieler???

Hello Michael

Sorry for the frustration over being suspended and dealing with a hacker. You can go over the
    Enforcement Site and look up what you can do as per the hacker. You also can use Xbox Ideas if you
    have any suggestions in regards to improvements for the enforcement. Also you can message the developer of the game and express the issue with hackers with them, since they are the ones that run the servers for the game.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  8. DragonsClaw15 Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Hallo nochmal. Ich habe jetzt einen neuen code bekommen und hab die VIP Mitgliedschaft jetzt. Danke für eure Hilfe!
  9. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Xbox App nutzlos seid dem update vom 7.5.2022 [PC]

Hallo NicNS,

Vielen Dank für die Bestätigung. Habt einen wundervollen Tag und viel Spaß beim Spielen.
  10. Bastion116 Win User

Xbox live account löschen und anderen übertragen

Hallo

, ich bin mir nicht ganz sicher, was ich sage, weil im mit einem Übersetzer. Aber egal, ich glaube, das Problem Ihrem Spruch ist, dass Sie Ihre Xbox LIVE-Konto auf Ihre E-Mail, die bereits eine Xbox LIVE-Konto sein wollen, so was Sie tun müssen, ist auf
    der Xbox abbiegen und auf Ihr Konto, wo es heißt Ihre E-Mail und Passwort ein und wenn Sie schauen, um zu halten es wird Ihnen Ihre Email Adresse ändern, geben Sie in Ihrem neuen ein und voila, verändert Sie Ihre E-Mail. Hoep das hilft: D
Thema:

1. Gamertag entfernt und neuen aufgezwungen und gestern Konto für einen Tag gesperrt weil hacker ... - Similar Threads - Gamertag entfernt und

2. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  3. how do i get my gamertag back

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i get my gamertag back: I lost my gamertag that was over 12 characters and i need it back i have had it for over 19 years 29154ee5-f75e-498f-bf37-96938065bae1
  4. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  5. how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...

in XBoX on Windows
    how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...: is changing it abusive?? Is deciding that a change is wanted abusive? with all the sick pukes that stalk and live for and relish in watching, exploiting, stalking, harassing, what have you, an...
  6. I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one: so i recently changed my gamertag and it still showsbup as my old one. does anyone know how to change ot to my new one without my old one being on top? 0f8c79a9-24c8-4591-bf68-3fe6509d9289
  7. How do I reset gamertag without paying the $10

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I reset gamertag without paying the $10: I don’t want to pay this much money a44ece0d-7a8d-4b08-b3ec-ceae91c5d9d7
  8. I have never changed my xbox gamertag before yet it is still making me pay. What do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have never changed my xbox gamertag before yet it is still making me pay. What do I do?: It says I have to pay the fee but I have never changed my gamertag before. I made the account years ago and now I find it embarrassing. Please help! 19d4f6f5-9a48-4edd-b0a7-07059b450ea2
  9. Xbox gamertag replaced

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamertag replaced: I was recently trying to log in to my microsoft account on my computer. This account was linked to a gamertag that i have been using for that past 6 years or so. However when i ended up logging...
  10. People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar: People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar I checked my settings, nothing indicates why they wouldn't be able to I made sure they're typing it correctly f60ef53c-b54c-484e-bcd1-00cf2c88511e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. horizon4 gamertag gesperrt