GamerTag Change Billing problems

Discus and support GamerTag Change Billing problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; sooooo i found out i had some reason a nother free Gamertag Change and i wanted to change it up to more to my old user name and so i it dit not fully... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AuroraVoid, May 12, 2020.

1. AuroraVoid
    AuroraVoid Guest

sooooo i found out i had some reason a nother free Gamertag Change and i wanted to change it up to more to my old user name and so i it dit not fully know those numbers will be in my profile name aswell and later found out you can costomize it,

so i whas willing to even pay it no problem since of my mistake but.... now comes the problem.

my info and billing and stuff are all belgium so EUROS no problem buying games off the Microsoft store since all is charged in EUROS but when i try to pay the GamerTag Change, it ask me to put my information where i live and more in the US and Charge $ and
    i cant even change my Region since its grey out and stuck on United states am i now stuck for ever with this gamertag or is there a work around it ? since i checked everything that if nofing whas wrong in my info and PC but everything is on BELGIUM sooo i
    dont understand why.

:)

AuroraVoid, May 12, 2020
  2. AuroraVoid Win User

that the problem i tryed to look for fixing but cant and i tryed live chat but when i put my problems it says they dont do LIVE chats for that problems so that why i came here for help
  3. DBella831 Win User

Hello there! Have you tried to vist the help section on the xbox website? Or you can talk to one of the other members of xbox to try and get your issue resolved, you can talk to them through live chat. I hope your problem gets fixed!
  4. VibroPlex Win User

This is not my username?

GTA4 does not give you access to change your Xbox gamertag - if it changes something, it's GTA-specific. 'Glitch in the system' points to a billing problem. Visit
    http://commerce.microsoft.com and sign in there to review your billing and payment data, or call Billing (Option 1) fromm the numbers listed in the link below.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Gamertag

6. Jurgen1488 Win User

Change gamertag problem

The first change to gamertag is free, other changes are charged, so you have to pay to have a changed gamertag. It's not just so and it's charged for that. Because your gamertag has to change to a lot of services, as well as bills and so on.
Thema:

1. GamerTag Change Billing problems - Similar Threads - GamerTag Change Billing

2. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  3. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  4. how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...

in XBoX on Windows
    how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...: is changing it abusive?? Is deciding that a change is wanted abusive? with all the sick pukes that stalk and live for and relish in watching, exploiting, stalking, harassing, what have you, an...
  5. I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one: so i recently changed my gamertag and it still showsbup as my old one. does anyone know how to change ot to my new one without my old one being on top? 0f8c79a9-24c8-4591-bf68-3fe6509d9289
  6. I have never changed my xbox gamertag before yet it is still making me pay. What do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have never changed my xbox gamertag before yet it is still making me pay. What do I do?: It says I have to pay the fee but I have never changed my gamertag before. I made the account years ago and now I find it embarrassing. Please help! 19d4f6f5-9a48-4edd-b0a7-07059b450ea2
  7. How much does changing your gamertag in Australia cost?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much does changing your gamertag in Australia cost?: I want to change my gamertag but I don't know how much it costs for your second change in Australia. SOMEONE TELL ME 0b225e32-443d-4a51-ad8c-abaa00e386db
  8. How many gamertag changes can I make?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How many gamertag changes can I make?: I would like to change my Xbox gamertag but I am not sure if I can change it again. 7c16deb0-5799-4429-b762-5dd1d127dccb
  9. Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag: Hello I want my old gamertag that is on my old xbox 360 transfered to my new email account. I logged into my old xbox and when I try to use the option "Change Microsoft Account" it tells me...
  10. Xbox profile will not download after changing gamertag!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox profile will not download after changing gamertag!: So i had changed my gamertag on my series x console, and since then i am unable to download my 360 profile to play 360 games, for example L4D. i had called support twice & emailed, they are NO...