gamertag availablity

Discus and support gamertag availablity in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; the gamertag “Brennen” has been sitting around for years upon years never been used. my name is actually brennen and this bothers me because i could... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bewsting, Oct 14, 2017.

1. bewsting
    bewsting Guest

gamertag availablity

the gamertag “Brennen” has been sitting around for years upon years never been used. my name is actually brennen and this bothers me because i could really use this gamertag as my own, the account has never been touched, it has no gamerscore and has been
    offline for around 7 years, so potentially soon i would hope to see this account terminated so i can use this gamertag as my own

:)

bewsting, Oct 14, 2017
  2. NawtyCxnt
    NawtyCxnt Guest
    Gamertag

Basically there is an account made on xbox live with the Gamertag 'Kirky' this account has never logged in or played a game and basically the name is being taken for no reason, ive had the word 'Kirky' in my gamertag numerous times before and was just wondering
    is there anyway i can get availablity to this gamertag as its not being used?

NawtyCxnt, Oct 14, 2017
  3. Xbox live gold not working

Sorry, I have no idea about it's availablity on iOS. You could call 1-800-4MyXbox

VisageOfAnAngel, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

gamertag availablity

If it says the gamertag is unavailable then there's nothing you can do.

Gamertags are used on other services,not just xbox live,so you have no way of knowing whether the tag is in use or not.

As from last year,if a tag does not log in for 5 years it is then freed up so check in about 4 years time & if it hasn't logged in it will be made available.

Daft Badger, Oct 14, 2017
  5. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest
    Just a minor correction. Per the term of service Microsoft Services Agreement

"Gamertag Expiration. You must sign into Xbox Services at least once in a five-year period, otherwise you may lose access to the gamertag associated with your account and that gamertag may become available for use by others."

will vs may:

If an account is not signed into for 5 years, then the gamertag may become available. This is at the option of Microsoft and it is not guaranteed that a gamertag will be made available.

An Old Freak, Nov 1, 2018
  6. An Old Freak Win User

gamertag availablity

Just a minor correction. Per the term of service https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/servicesagreement/

"Gamertag Expiration. You must sign into Xbox Services at least once in a five-year period, otherwise you may lose access to the gamertag associated with your account and that gamertag may become available for use by others."

will vs may:

If an account is not signed into for 5 years, then the gamertag may become available. This is at the option of Microsoft and it is not guaranteed that a gamertag will be made available.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

gamertag availablity

If it says the gamertag is unavailable then there's nothing you can do.

Gamertags are used on other services,not just xbox live,so you have no way of knowing whether the tag is in use or not.

As from last year,if a tag does not log in for 5 years it is then freed up so check in about 4 years time & if it hasn't logged in it will be made available.
  8. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Xbox live gold not working

Sorry, I have no idea about it's availablity on iOS. You could call 1-800-4MyXbox
  9. ngocphi Win User

Black Ops II DLC region lock

That would be mw3 elite season of dlc not older games

The availablity of the disk doesnt garenteee the dlc as It can be imported

Dlc is Only garenteed to offically supported regions
  10. Philip1979 Win User

Play.com Awaiting Stock?

Generally till they get in back in stock...i think you are able to send them an email asking about availablity; they maybe able to provide an estimated date for ya.
Thema:

gamertag availablity

1. gamertag availablity - Similar Threads - gamertag availablity

2. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  3. how do i get my gamertag back

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i get my gamertag back: I lost my gamertag that was over 12 characters and i need it back i have had it for over 19 years 29154ee5-f75e-498f-bf37-96938065bae1
  4. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  5. how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...

in XBoX on Windows
    how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...: is changing it abusive?? Is deciding that a change is wanted abusive? with all the sick pukes that stalk and live for and relish in watching, exploiting, stalking, harassing, what have you, an...
  6. I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one: so i recently changed my gamertag and it still showsbup as my old one. does anyone know how to change ot to my new one without my old one being on top? 0f8c79a9-24c8-4591-bf68-3fe6509d9289
  7. How do I reset gamertag without paying the $10

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I reset gamertag without paying the $10: I don’t want to pay this much money a44ece0d-7a8d-4b08-b3ec-ceae91c5d9d7
  8. I have never changed my xbox gamertag before yet it is still making me pay. What do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have never changed my xbox gamertag before yet it is still making me pay. What do I do?: It says I have to pay the fee but I have never changed my gamertag before. I made the account years ago and now I find it embarrassing. Please help! 19d4f6f5-9a48-4edd-b0a7-07059b450ea2
  9. Xbox gamertag replaced

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamertag replaced: I was recently trying to log in to my microsoft account on my computer. This account was linked to a gamertag that i have been using for that past 6 years or so. However when i ended up logging...
  10. People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar: People can't find my gamertag on Xbox Gamebar I checked my settings, nothing indicates why they wouldn't be able to I made sure they're typing it correctly f60ef53c-b54c-484e-bcd1-00cf2c88511e